Merged: Fiedler says, " I'll start here or somewhere else next year!" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Fiedler says, " I'll start here or somewhere else next year!"

Re: Yo, inFINS!!! What'up?!?

Originally posted by -81- McMichael
Word here in JAX is that Brunnell is really intent on goign to the 'Fins.

I can't remember, but I believe his only serious injury was a torn MCL a few years ago. He's had some other nicks, but nothing real major. DO you remember if that is the extent of it... injury wise.

Some people are suggesting that Brunnell could be the next Gannon. Hmmmm... not so sure about that.

Still, I find myself warming up to the idea of seeing what Brunnell can do.

What's your take on it?

I would absolutely positively love to see Brunnell come to Miami.....I think it would be the final piece to the puzzle......If that were to happen, and the o-line could play just a little better than last year(entirely possible, even without any new players signed...not that that's the way I want to go), I think we could get to the play-offs easily...INSPITE of Wannstedt..;)

Re: Re: All I'm gonna say is...

Originally posted by inFINSible
Hey stranger!!!How's the new car doing?

I'll take that bet....he aint got it in him...I'm sure now.;)

Yeah, this is my first post in like - what? - four months??? :eek:

The "new" car is running great - Nissan's are awesome cars.

However, there are some little squeeks and rattles typical of any car that is three years old. I think I might take a wrench to all the bolts on the car. How many bolts you think that is? :goof:

Guess I'll be pretty busy with that, right!?!

About Brunnel... specifically, what 2 or 3 things can you point to as to why he's NOT an improvement over Jay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why Brunnell would not be an improvement over Jay.....

Because without Jay throwing INTs close to our own goal line, the defesne would give up more yardage before a score, thus lowering our defensive ranking for yards allowed.

Because with Brunnell playing QB all season the back-up QB would never get a chance to play...and that's just not fair.

and last but not least....

If Brunnell were QB we wouldn't have a Jay Fiedler forum.:(

lol!

Why Brunnell would not be an improvement over Jay.....

Because without Jay throwing INTs close to our own goal line, the defesne would give up more yardage before a score, thus lowering our defensive ranking for yards allowed.

Because with Brunnell playing QB all season the back-up QB would never get a chance to play...and that's just not fair.

and last but not least....

If Brunnell were QB we wouldn't have a Jay Fiedler forum.:(

:roflmao:

Too much!!! Too much, bro!

Also, I like how some FinFans are seriously bringing up re-hiring Shula now that Gibbs has his old job back with the 'Skins.

Too funny.

One other thing, though, about the coaching situation. After seeing how BEAUTIFULLY Saban uses the blitz... man, I would have just loved to have him as the Dolphins head coach. That man has some COJONES... unlike some other very nice and repsectable NFL coaches who will remain gutless - err, i mean... nameless. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I was wondering how you felt about Saban not getting the job here.......:rolleyes: ;) :lol:

hmmm...

Yeah, I was wondering how you felt about Saban not getting the job here.......:rolleyes: ;) :lol:

were you one of those little kids when growing up that poured salt on leeches? :D

as for Saban... all I can... :cry: :boohoo: :cry: :boohoo: :cry: :boohoo:

:shakeno: I still can't believe it. Next year HAS TO BE Wanny's last chance to "do something!"

sheeeeet, man... those refs are reason enough...

Originally posted by Dreads-4-Prez
Join me everybody

nananana nananana hey hey hey LEAVE!!! :booty:

dude, those "refs" in your sig are reason enough...

to be called for "illegal" motion...
... false start... "encrouchment"...
illegal use of the hands... need I continue???

:lol:

Re: sheeeeet, man... those refs are reason enough...

dude, those "refs" in your sig are reason enough...

to be called for "illegal" motion...
... false start... "encrouchment"...
illegal use of the hands... need I continue???

...and hopefully "Roughing" me... the Passer :D

Re: hmmm...

were you one of those little kids when growing up that poured salt on leeches? :D

as for Saban... all I can... :cry: :boohoo: :cry: :boohoo: :cry: :boohoo:

:shakeno: I still can't believe it. Next year HAS TO BE Wanny's last chance to "do something!"

This probably is his last chance, and if he fails again next year, you can look forward to Spurrier returning to the NFL :lol:.....talk about :boohoo:......this coming from a Gators' fan......
Although.................. I could probably get behind that moreso than another year of DW....

still......:shakeno:

Re: Re: hmmm...

This probably is his last chance, and if he fails again next year, you can look forward to Spurrier returning to the NFL :lol:.....talk about :boohoo:......this coming from a Gators' fan......
Although.................. I could probably get behind that moreso than another year of DW....

still......:shakeno:

just think of what a two-headed monster the team would be with Spurrier as head coach and, say, Jimmy as GM?!? :hitself: :chair:

I know it could never happen... it just one of those gross things you think about like when you were kids and you say, "wha-wha-what if you took one of those miniture statues of liberty and pt it up your nose and then you took a hammer and..." [billy crystal, snl]

Last edited by a moderator:
Fiedler

I think Fiedler has lost his mind let him start some were else. He has said the same thing every year he could play as good as anyone now he is saying he could play just as good as Brunell or Warner which Warner is on a downfall, they have proven themselves he has not. Every year he says he'd like to see what his offense can do and it is the same thing every year he plays decent at time and horrible at othey times. 2002 o-line was better maybe not much but better just look at Williams #'s. Fiedler has gotten a little ****y I think last year when people said he might have to compete for the starting job over Griese he was ready for the challege. Now he wants to fuss for a position that he never really deserved we just never went an got a better QB. WHAT DO YALL THINK!!

[/B]
3012-1.jpg

[/B]
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom