Merged: Fiedler says, " I'll start here or somewhere else next year!" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Fiedler says, " I'll start here or somewhere else next year!"

Me and my dad are dolphins fans we some times would argue over who was better fiedler or Griese. He thought Fiedler and I thought Griese. But now I think Fiedler Only because he can move around sometimes without taking the hits and fumbles as much. Griese is a decent QB if he would not stand in the pocket like a sitting duck. He don't move much when is getting rushed. Marino needed to show him how to use his quick release to his advantage. Marino got out alot of trouble with his quick release just as people were hitting him. He could get rid of the ball in about 3 to 4 second that is pretty fast coming off the line. Griese does have the legs to move out of trouble Marino did'nt have that and you see his acomplishments. It seemed like when he played the like was playing worse to but that have been because he was doing so bad.

Good thing for him to say. It'll piss off the incoming GM and possibly Wanny. he's just sealing his fate here in miami. Bring on Brunelle.

Re: Fiedler says, " I'll start here or somewhere else next year!"

Originally posted by inFINSible
Link

Ole Jay got himself a little attitude.....either that or he's lost his mind.......I can see this article pissing off many people....:lol: enjoy!

Because people lack reading comprehension. This article is harmless. What did he say? He said he thinks he will be starting here or somewhere else. he said that he will not go into camp and season as the bonifide backup. But he laso said that he wants a fair chance and if he is beaten out he will be a team player and be the backup. What is wrong with that?

Fiedler said he'd be a backup -- READ

Fiedler said he would be a "team player" if fairly beaten out.

"But I'm not going to accept being a backup without being able to show it out on the field," he said. "I've never shied away from competition in my life. Bring in anyone you want. If he happens to beat me and out and proves he is the best one on the field, then I would accept being the backup."

Seems pretty clear to me.

Screw you Fiedler. You regressed this year, and you're not starting next year. You don't like it? Tough. Don't let the door hit your azz on the way out.

Re: Re: Fiedler says, " I'll start here or somewhere else next year!"

Originally posted by FFiB

Because people lack reading comprehension. This article is harmless. What did he say? He said he thinks he will be starting here or somewhere else. he said that he will not go into camp and season as the bonifide backup. But he laso said that he wants a fair chance and if he is beaten out he will be a team player and be the backup. What is wrong with that?

You know the level of reading comprehension in here....need I say more?

"I'll start here or somewhere else next year!"
-Jay Fiedler

:rofl:

Oh well let Dumbo fly the coop! Bye Jay good luck starting anywhere, don't you have to be a little less injury prone to maintain a starting job anyways?
Go Dolphins in 2004 or Bust!!!

Re: Re: Re: Fiedler says, " I'll start here or somewhere else next year!&am

Originally posted by inFINSible

You know the level of reading comprehension in here....need I say more?

I guess all we have to do is look at this thread. Pathetic at its best.

honestly guys, what team would take him as a starter ? i thougt about it and i think there are 2 teams , who could give him a shot, i think thats arizona, although that mccown guy showed some promise but i think they could try to get him, san diego could also try to get him, if they think that brees isn´t the guy they thought, but they have a high draft pick so they could easily get a franchise qb there, what do you think ?

Originally posted by Al13
honestly guys, what team would take him as a starter ? i thougt about it and i think there are 2 teams , who could give him a shot, i think thats arizona, although that mccown guy showed some promise but i think they could try to get him, san diego could also try to get him, if they think that brees isn´t the guy they thought, but they have a high draft pick so they could easily get a franchise qb there, what do you think ?

How do you know that? You don't. I don't.

Obviously our OL wqas pathetic, our WR were mediocre at best. These are the arguments for Griese right?

What if an outside coach or GM says "boy that Dolphins OL was horrendous last year but look at Jay's numbers in 2002 before he got injured when they actually had an OL".

You don't know that....I don't know that. All your opinion is based on is the hatred for the QB who followed a legend. Don't worry, Bills fans went through that as well.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fiedler says, " I'll start here or somewhere else next year!&am

Originally posted by FFiB

I guess all we have to do is look at this thread. Pathetic at its best.
egggsactly.

Back
Top Bottom