Merged: JP Losman | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: JP Losman

Originally posted by FinaticPatch

Two names Jake Delhomme Tom Brady
Neither athletic both in the super bowl.
Hey ill ad to that list.
2003 champs brad johnson
2002 champs tom brady
2001 champs trent dilfer
2000 champs kurt warner
The only exception I can think of is John Elway and even with athleticism he was still more of a threat with his arm. I lopve to watch mobile quarterback play they are fun and athletic but they dont win championships. They are injury prone and very often take off a second before a big route was about to break open.

thank you.

Two names Jake Delhomme Tom Brady
Neither athletic both in the super bowl.
Hey ill ad to that list.
2003 champs brad johnson
2002 champs tom brady
2001 champs trent dilfer
2000 champs kurt warner
The only exception I can think of is John Elway and even with athleticism he was still more of a threat with his arm. I lopve to watch mobile quarterback play they are fun and athletic but they dont win championships. They are injury prone and very often take off a second before a big route was about to break open.

Donovan Mcnabb. Steve Young. just off the top of my head.

Chad Pennington. Anthony Wright.

and all the chamionship thing means is that you have a whole team. i use Elway as an example. first four losing super bowls he got crushed. with a whole team, he won.

oops i think i screwed up on wright. whoever the QB for the Ravens currently is.

Steve young is the only one who has won a championship I dont get your point.

so you can only go and get a QB who is championship caliber? how do you know who is championship caliber? you dont. no one does until they prove it.

But there are great QB's who are very athletic. i named a few. some have not won championships but neither has Peyton Manning and im sure everyone would die and go to heaven if we got him. He has not won a championship and that is the knock on him now, that he is dan marino.

Now, John Elway and Steve Young. two very athletic QB's. Brett Farve is athletic as well i would say. he is a tougher athletic type but athletic just the same. Being an athletic QB is in nowadays. That is reality. the drew bledsoes of the world are being questioned. that is what i mean.

I could definatly agree with you that they are in, but do they get it done? NO!!!

Does Peyton get it done? Does Bledsoe get it done? i could say the same thing about the pure pocket passer. Who has gotten it done? Trent Dilfer. Brad Johnson. Tom Brady. why? cus they manage the sytem well and dont make mistakes, and they have a complete team around them. something i already pointed out.

I guess we agree to disagree. oh well. I would be happy to get Losman if he keeps up the good work and i know he is legit. He just doesnt have experience. But neither does Eli Manning. Peyton manning really has not had a great career like everyone thinks. He was terrible the past two years prior to last. He puts up big numbers but when he runs into a real team with a gret defense, that team runs into probs. their defense is still overrated IMO. much like ours at the moment.

Originally posted by finfan54

Does Peyton get it done? Does Bledsoe get it done? i could say the same thing about the pure pocket passer. Who has gotten it done? Trent Dilfer. Brad Johnson. Tom Brady. why? cus they manage the sytem well and dont make mistakes, and they have a complete team around them. something i already pointed out.

I guess we agree to disagree. oh well. I would be happy to get Losman if he keeps up the good work and i know he is legit. He just doesnt have experience. But neither does Eli Manning. Peyton manning really has not had a great career like everyone thinks. He was terrible the past two years prior to last. He puts up big numbers but when he runs into a real team with a gret defense, that team runs into probs. their defense is still overrated IMO. much like ours at the moment.

They manage the game and dont run around and get them selves injured. Mcnabb two straight years. Vick all last season Steve Young the cuncuission king Mcnair is always banged up too. Players like Manning and Brady and other pure pocket passeres rarely get injured to the extent athletes do. Marino went like 10 years before a freak accident popped his achiliss. Therefore you can count on them to be around for the whole season instead of holding your breath everytime they run. I would love to have any of the above QB's Vick Mcnair Mcnabb I would love to watch them play and would welcome them here but they dont win championchips.

Here let me reword my last sentance it would be some of the most exiting football I ever watch but I would never expect a Super Bowl.

They manage the game and dont run around and get them selves injured. Mcnabb two straight years. Vick all last season Steve Young the cuncuission king Mcnair is always banged up too. Players like Manning and Brady and other pure pocket passeres rarely get injured to the extent athletes do. Marino went like 10 years before a freak accident popped his achiliss. Therefore you can count on them to be around for the whole season instead of holding your breath everytime they run. I would love to have any of the above QB's Vick Mcnair Mcnabb I would love to watch them play and would welcome them here but they dont win championchips.

well i agree on that front. But you also need an Oline. which is something i havent seen in many years. marino was best when he had Stevenson. that is why i say Jake Grove in the draft.

well i agree on that front. But you also need an Oline. which is something i havent seen in many years. marino was best when he had Stevenson. that is why i say Jake Grove in the draft.

Yes I woul definatly adress oline maybe in Free agency though. Besides QB that the toughest spot to come in and start as a rookie. i would go OL in the 3rd for a young one to be groomed though.

i agree completely..

and jake grove is an alum of mine.. he would be a huge addition.. i am hoping the hammy he pulled the kept him from working out at the combine keeps his stock at least where he is.. very late 1st.. to 2nd rounder.. i would love the bills to get him.. and hate it if the fins did.. because i know what a good player he is gonna be..

Originally posted by Tatonka

i agree completely..

and jake grove is an alum of mine.. he would be a huge addition.. i am hoping the hammy he pulled the kept him from working out at the combine keeps his stock at least where he is.. very late 1st.. to 2nd rounder.. i would love the bills to get him.. and hate it if the fins did.. because i know what a good player he is gonna be..

Good call on this one...he will be a monster...good football additude....:evil:

Back
Top Bottom