Merged: JP Losman | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: JP Losman

i loved jake groves quote at the combine too.

"i dont care if people call me dirty, as long as they dont call me soft."

I would select JP Losman...

...in the third round.

If we're going with a late round QB I like either Jarret Lorenzen or Josh Harris. Lorenzen in particular is the kind of turd you can polish up into somethin that could end up sparkling one day. Put him on a damn diet.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I would select JP Losman...

...in the third round.

If we're going with a late round QB I like either Jarret Lorenzen or Josh Harris. Lorenzen in particular is the kind of turd you can polish up into somethin that could end up sparkling one day. Put him on a damn diet.

well, i am now offically on the Rashaun Woods wagon. i dont care about Losman.

But i do want to point out that CK was touting Losman a while ago. what happend CK? someone tell you something smelly?

Originally posted by Tatonka
i loved jake groves quote at the combine too.

"i dont care if people call me dirty, as long as they dont call me soft."

Rashaun Woods and Groves and an extra pick at 2nd rd. thats my ESPN highlight.

Originally posted by Tatonka

i agree completely..

and jake grove is an alum of mine.. he would be a huge addition.. i am hoping the hammy he pulled the kept him from working out at the combine keeps his stock at least where he is.. very late 1st.. to 2nd rounder.. i would love the bills to get him.. and hate it if the fins did.. because i know what a good player he is gonna be..

Tatonka, u sayin you sayin u went to the same school? that would be cool. BTW, im sorry about the "thang" before. ive been under a little stress lately.
But dude, your avitar is freaking me out. i keep thinkin marylin manson. i dont like marylin manson.:evil:

Originally posted by fin-atic
I hope we get one of the young rookie QBs. We may very well go for someone like Smoker in the later rounds.

But I would love to see Rivers or Lossman, just to give us depth and a future.

Smoker is back on the smack. A friend of mine hung out with him at a party (I'm from MI).

We might take a QB in the later rounds but I think they'll get a veteran in free agency.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom