MERGED: Keith Traylor Could Sign With Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Keith Traylor Could Sign With Miami

dominizzo said:
i want stats and age on this guy and boomer wat are ur thoughts on this guy is he any good i saw play wit da bears but even at that i would like wat u think
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/4407

Keith Traylor: 6'2" 340lbs

You're welcome.

I'm afraid I can't tell how I retrieved that information (Top Secret), but there you go.

Doesn't Lovie have a connection to Zgonina from St. Louis? If he likes him as a player, maybe we could get McQuarters straight up for Zgonina...

Megatron said:
I thought we already did.
Nope, Jeff Zgonina is still on the roster believe it or not. We were trying to trade him for a 6th round pick to St. Louis (which I really hoped would happen), but it never happened and talks just seemed to vanish. There's been a lot of speculation going around that we might be releasing him (at least that's what a lot of people here think), but as of now he's still a Phin.

dominizzo said:
i want stats and age on this guy and boomer wat are ur thoughts on this guy is he any good i saw play wit da bears but even at that i would like wat u think

Age: 34(He would probably be a one or two year guy anyways)

Height: 6-2

Weight: 340 (Good big man in the middle. :D )

He has been a starter almost his entire career and it doesn't look like he gets injured that much if at all.

Nublar7 said:
Age: 34(He would probably be a one or two year guy anyways)

Height: 6-2

Weight: 340 (Good big man in the middle. :D )

He has been a starter almost his entire career and it doesn't look like he gets injured that much if at all.

well done thnx

He's a very big man, who can clog up the middle. He's a very smart player -been around the league for a long time. Doesn't have much left in the tank (2 seasons at most) but he could be an excellent stop-gap type of player while we develop younger players. I hope we sign him.

Jimmy James said:
Doesn't Lovie have a connection to Zgonina from St. Louis? If he likes him as a player, maybe we could get McQuarters straight up for Zgonina...

Dang that's an idea. They have some players in Harris, their 2nd rounder from last year Tank Johnson, and two-gap tackle Ian Scott. However they need a veteran in there.

wow its looking like miami might become patriots nation south beach.....
with law and tbuck maybe heading there, tebuckey jones there and chris akins already there...

traylor is a good one, i would of liked him to stay but wilfork has exceeded all expectations and the pats are counting on ethan kelly to step up more....

I hope we get this done. Traylor would be a good pick-up with the shaky health of Chester and Timbo.

Jaj said:
Dang that's an idea. They have some players in Harris, their 2nd rounder from last year Tank Johnson, and two-gap tackle Ian Scott. However they need a veteran in there.

Veteran player for veteran player trades aren't particularly common in the NFL, but we have completed one with the Bears in the past. This would allow both organizations to save face and say they got something of value for a player most think will be cut. As you mention, the Bears could use a little bit of veteran leadership in that unit. It's doubtful they could do better than Zgonina there.

patsdynasty said:
wow its looking like miami might become patriots nation south beach.....
with law and tbuck maybe heading there, tebuckey jones there and chris akins already there...

traylor is a good one, i would of liked him to stay but wilfork has exceeded all expectations and the pats are counting on ethan kelly to step up more....
What is your honest analysis of Keith Traylor from last year?

Wow. So we ARE interested in a big fat guy. I was convinced that Saban liked his DT's lean and mean. I guess its going to take some more time to figure Nick out, eh?

Surferosa said:
Wow. So we ARE interested in a big fat guy. I was convinced that Saban liked his DT's lean and mean. I guess its going to take some more time to figure Nick out, eh?

You need a big fat guy in a 3-4

Surferosa said:

we need a NT when we lineup in the 3-4 formation. would be good to have depth at the NT position considering our 2 big tackles are both coming off serious injuries

Back
Top Bottom