MERGED: Keith Traylor Could Sign With Miami | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Keith Traylor Could Sign With Miami

mfja9977 said:
I agree. Their run is over. They have gotten all the breaks for the last three years. They are bound to have some injuries that will crush their hopes. Like maybe Brady??????????????? That would be a crying shame.

I'll believe their run is over win the phish beat em again this year (which WILL happen). Good teams create their own "breaks", and they were hit with the injury bug pretty bad as well. I know they're our enemies but they've earned what they have recieved...

He would be a great fit for us. We're most likely going to rotate a lot, and since Traylor can no longer start for a whole game anymore...it would be perfect for him (much like New England used him)

Sabans a smart guy....if you sign all the Defensive Lineman in the NFL your O-line doesn't have anyone left to block....GENIUS!!!!!

godfater21 said:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=78483&highlight=keith+traylor+released

So which is it Nublar7 is he "a good big man" or "not a great pickup"
Wow, you actually searched back a few posts to see what I said before. I didn't know I was so popular. :lol:

What I mean is that talent wise he is down the road, but his size would be a big plus for us. Only reason I am changing my tune about signing him is that with each passing day it looks more and more like Chester and Bowens won't be 100%(Bowens might not even play). He would be a decent one or two year fill in until Saban can groom someone young.

dolfreak said:
Sabans a smart guy....if you sign all the Defensive Lineman in the NFL your O-line doesn't have anyone left to block....GENIUS!!!!!
Were paying Hudson Houck alot of money for that advice :lol:

Bowens health is a huge and troublesome consern. Traylor makes alot of sense for the right money. Our front seven is getting mighty good. Anybody see the guns on Channing Crowder? That guy is an animal.

Wow :eek:

if we pick up Traylor........and the CB spot doesn't hurt us, we could have the number one Defense in the league!!!! :rawk:

phinfan999 said:
How old is he?

Is he any good?

Not sure of his age, but if he can stay on the field, he we be better then T Bow who I'm afraid can't!

The Sporting News just rated the DTs of every team right before NE cut Traylor. They rated Wilfork and Traylor as the 2nd best set of DTs in the AFC after the Jags.

Traylor was drafted in 1991 by Denver as a 260 lb MLB. He has since expanded slightly in size. He'll be 36 in Nov, but in a rotation system where he doesn't have to play every series, he would still be very effective. He is very durable having missed only 10 games since the start of the 1995 season.

Traylor would be a solid signing. He was alright for NE last year (though he did struggle at NT for the first couple of weeks since he never played NT), and was a good on the Denver teams that won Super Bowls.

If we sign Traylor David Bowens and Jeff Zgonina are more than likely gone. Traylor also allows TBo and Chester to take their time coming back from injury.

Back
Top Bottom