Merged: Marcus Vick | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Marcus Vick

I would use a 4th round pick on him if he is taken before that good for him!

The only reason he's talking about coming to the NFL is that Virginia Tech is going to kick him out of school. Drug possession, plying 14- and 15-year-old girls with alcohol and then ****ing them, and now stomping on an opponent's leg during a game. Marcus Vick is the biggest piece of crap in college football. Didn't we learn anything from the Cecil Collins debacle?

Marcus Vick

ESPN just announced that the Hoaskies will suspend Marcus Vick if he returns to school for stomping on the opponents leg in the Bowl game.

That leaves Marcus Vick with two options:
- Transfer to another school.
- Enter the NFL draft.

More than likely, he isn't going to want to transfer to another school especially since many big-time schools already have a sophmore or junior QB that they are working on.

I know some people don't have much faith in this kid, but I beleive he can do very well in the NFL (like a McNabb type talent). He has a powerful arm, great prescision, and is a great runner as well. Give him a good receiver (like Chambers), and he will do great in a Dolphins uniform.

Also, I think he will fall right there on number 16 in the draft. So, there isn't no need to trade up to get this kid.

Mile High Fin said:
Wow.............#16 for M.Vick.

How about #216 (7th round).
He's too immature, and is a total project....
Everyone in the draft is a "total project". You never know how they will come out in the NFL, especially if the player plays the QB position.

Just check out #3 Joey Harrington and #1 Vinny Testeverde. Both of them turned out to be total dissapointments (one for Detroit, the other for Tampa Bay).

What number was Tom Brady picked up in? 199th? And was he a college star? No.

Back
Top Bottom