Merged: Marcus Vick | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Marcus Vick

Vertical Limit said:
Everyone in the draft is a "total project". You never know how they will come out in the NFL, especially if the player plays the QB position.

Just check out #3 Joey Harrington and #1 Vinny Testeverde. Both of them turned out to be total dissapointments (one for Detroit, the other for Tampa Bay).

What number was Tom Brady picked up in? 199th? And was he a college star? No.

Tom Brady was very good in college. I believe his down fall for the draft was size and arm strength. Other than that, Brady had a very good resume.

ckparrothead said:
Yeah but not everyone in the draft is a "total @sshole" with a tendency to get himself suspended.

Completly agree!

That video I posted above really shows what kind of person he is. I don't want to touch Vick, he is not worth the headaches, and I don't want the Dolphins to get a reputation for drafting/signing bad character guys.

Marcus Vick....a bust,,,,just like his big bro.....i'll pass.

Vick is the last person this team needs, thankfully I think Saban is a smart enoguh personal guy not to draft a character like that.

does character mean anything anymore, or is it "just win baby" ? we don't need baby vick. we don't need T.O. we don't need anyone that needs special attention...period. i for one would rather watch a miami loss with players with character, than a superbowl with society rejects. at least i could still be proud to be a miami dolphin fan.

I rather trade every pick this year and next year for a great kid like Young...than garbage like Vick....I wouldn't take him if he came with a bag of Crispy creme dougnuts.

I rather trade every pick this year and next year for a great kid like Young...than garbage like Vick....I wouldn't take him if he came with a bag of Crispy creme dougnuts.

fishypete said:

Yeah Marcus Vick isn't just a poor man's Vince Young. He's a dead man's Vince Young.

fishypete said:

Now hang on there Pete...

Are those Crispy Creme doughnuts hot? If they are then you're just crazy cause those things are like little puffy pieces of heaven melting in your mouth. :D

Back
Top Bottom