Merged: Matt Leinart | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Matt Leinart

until Kastofsna gets done polishing Matt's shoes and adds his assessment, this thread can not go forward ...

he's made some bad decisions tonight. but then he's made some good decisions. he's shown plenty of zip on the ball. he's shown plenty of pocket awareness and good footwork. he'll be back in teh 2nd half when USC runs the ball down their throat

i don't like leinart for nothing. he's GOOD

kastofsna120 said:
he's made some bad decisions tonight. but then he's made some good decisions. he's shown plenty of zip on the ball. he's shown plenty of pocket awareness and good footwork. he'll be back in teh 2nd half when USC runs the ball down their throat

i don't like leinart for nothing. he's GOOD

Vince Young, better 1st half passing stats then Leinart, more rushing yards than Bush. Stud..

GreenMonster said:
Vince Young, better 1st half passing stats then Leinart, more rushing yards than Bush. Stud..

he showing that he is a better mike vick...and tonight i was really high on him and he is slipping not because of his game because he is doing really well...he refuses to go deep and he is running entierely too much(but hey its working)

his shotgun stance is silly....and his throw looks more 3/4 than normal..

that said i hope texas wins so vince has nothing to play for....so when Cutler improves his stock he will fall rightfully so in our laps,

i am really mad Quinn doesnt look like he is coming out...he didnt have a good game in his bowl game either..but he really did make some great decisions

Leinart and Young

for those of you that said leinart can't play against a good def. due to his arm strenght and to those that said young isn't a qb nor can he pass, i hope you are watching this game and nevre speak of such negativity again. Either one of these qb's would make our team a playoff team and a SB contendor instantly and especially this year. I and you guys should hope we do anythign to pick up either one and thats if young declares.

SweepeR said:
for those of you that said leinart can't play against a good def. due to his arm strenght and to those that said young isn't a qb nor can he pass, i hope you are watching this game and nevre speak of such negativity again. Either one of these qb's would make our team a playoff team and a SB contendor instantly and especially this year. I and you guys should hope we do anythign to pick up either one and thats if young declares.

I vote for NEITHER! Rather sign other positions and adress the QB situation via FA, trade or 2007.

14 of 15 for 182 and a TD in the 2nd half tonight...he awful.

Even if the immortal Vince Young were to win tonight he would STILL have not accompolished HALF of what Matt Leinart has.

Both of them are going to be superstars in the NFL and I believe we should do whatever possible to get either of them. I was always a fan of Leinart but Young has shown me a lot tonight. Yes he does run a lot, but some of those are designed runs which can be controlled by the playcalling. Other times he has been a very efficient passer, he has been spot on tonight. Not only that but when the play is not there he doesn't have to force the throw, he can make a play out of nothing. In my opinion both are the next stars and we would be lucky to draft either.

unifiedtheory said:
14 of 15 for 182 and a TD in the 2nd half tonight...he awful.

Even if the immortal Vince Young were to win tonight he would STILL have not accompolished HALF of what Matt Leinart has.
i agree

i agree id take either although i think young would be better for wayne h. b/c he would put more fans in the stands bc hes mobile imo

both look good, but i would rather have vince young. he just bulldozes the defenders.

Back
Top Bottom