Merged: Matt Leinart | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Matt Leinart

To All Vince Young Haters

Not an NFL type QB???? It looks that way to me boys and girls. Drove his team down and took it to the house to take the lead and possibly winning this game. I believe he IS the best QB if he declares and Saban should definately trade picks for this guy, he is definately worth it.

imo these qbs blow away the last 2 years' qb classes. they are each phenoninal in their own ways.

What the hell was Carrol thinking? on the second to last drive.... to play the soft of softeee defenses? he finally figured out you gotta blitz on the last drive... BUT LEFT NO SPY ON 4th DOWN?! what the hell?

His Dudeness said:
What the hell was Carrol thinking? on the second to last drive.... to play the soft of softeee defenses? he finally figured out you gotta blitz on the last drive... BUT LEFT NO SPY ON 4th DOWN?! what the hell?

Doesnt matter... Vince was unstoppable alll game long...

DevilElias26 said:
:drool:

i want vince young in aqua and orange!

That'd be fun to watch... even though it's already fun to watch the dolphins... it would be awesome

yes, i understand that.... but YOU GOTTA SPY HIM! ATLEAST PUT A MAN IN POSITION TO STOP HIM. :fire:

terrible management by Carrol late in the 4th.... going for it on 4th and two... soft defense..

pwn3dyo said:
both look good, but i would rather have vince young. he just bulldozes the defenders.

yea and he isnt the ****y leinart. i lost my respect for him once he said i still believe we are teh better team. it was uncalled for and especially how he said that he woudlnt play for miami last year during the monday night NE game. funny how so many ppl jumped on the young bandwagon.

Too bad Leinart is an ahole...the interview after the game..."I still think we are the better team..." - Can't stand that.

Just say "They were the better team today, hat's off to them" and move on. Reminds me of Cry Brady when he loses...

Phishstix said:
imo these qbs blow away the last 2 years' qb classes. they are each phenoninal in their own ways.

Agreed. They are both such great Quarterbacks, I'd love to have either here for the Fins.

Oh geez here we go........vince young stiffies for everyone.

vince young is just a bigger micheal vick and i DONT want to see him in a dolphin uniform...so teams before us can reach for him and get this year's Matt Jones. that will leave Jay Cutler(a true a Qb) right there for miami for the taking

Back
Top Bottom