MERGED: Miami Could Miss Out on Culpepper, Brees | If we miss out | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Miami Could Miss Out on Culpepper, Brees | If we miss out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fish-Head said:
Absolutely agreed!!!

Keep in mind that both Brees and Culpepper are coming off serious injuries... There is no guarantee either guy will perform to his past level.

Also remember that neither of their old teams wants them.

True dat!

13finfan4ever said:
if drew brees goes to the Saints then they wont take a QB like expected and one of the top three would be more likely to slip to us at 16.

I think it does increase the possibility but with Detroit, Tenn, and possibly Oakland...who knows???

Finfanforever said:
Then Saban MUST get aggressive about moving up in the draft to nab Cutler, Leinart, or Young. Couple that with making a deal for Ramsey. Then you have Ramsey and Gus fight it out for the #1 spot with the youngster and Lemon fight it out for the leftovers. I know I'll probably get blasted for the "moving up" thing but things don't look good if we don't! What say my fellow FIN FANS??

Well, Ramsey or McCown coupled with Whitehurst, Jacobs or Croyle would work also. He wouldn't be forced to go after one of the big three QBs just because of not having DB or DC...There is no need to panic. Gus won't be here to fight it out...if he's not going to be given a shot to start, he won't stay or will be cut...

burger13 said:
Ok.....we get it. Everybody loves Saban (myself included) and knows that he is smarter than we are.........so let's just shut down this message board, end all conversations regarding the team, since no matter what, Saban will do the perfect thing.

thank God someone else said it.... this is a great site but i get awfy bored of the constant Saban-fanboyisms.... they add to nothing but post counts....

outlawd2u said:
I have to Strongly disagree. Who's to say that any of those 3 will even end up being the best QB out of this draft class??? There will probably be a non first round QB who will be a very very good good player in the NFL, and I have confidence that Saban will find him. Oh, and BTW......... I think that guys is.........Omar Jacobs!!!!

Dude, I agree with you...guys like Tom Brady are in there in the draft every few years or so and I believe you're on the right track with that thought....we'll be ok...

I totally agree. No matter how much money..why would anyone want to play for the Saints after they are going to lose their top center and a devasted area where who knows what might happen again by mother nature. Oh and another thing...Miami has 100000x's better chance of getting into the playoffs and then be super bowl contenders than the Saints. Going to the Saints would be a career killer....
i think the exact thing he wants miami as much we want him, is agent is just trying to drive up the price

We have gone through 3 career backups over the past couple of seasons, Fiedler, Feeley, and Gus. Why on earth would you want another one. Granted he never got the chance to start behind Favre, but If he was that good teams would have tried to get him before now.

Who cares if we missed out on Culpepper.

The guy not an accurate QB and he realied heavily on Moss catching his bombs.I know alot of people are getting worried because rumor has it that Brees might get more money elsewhere but I think people are forgetting about Aaron Brooks.The guy has an arm and is accurate.He played behind a lousy team in recent years.

Aaron Brooks cant even throw in the right DIRECTION half of the time..

Wtf?

Do you "culpepper sucks" guys have the same parents?

I mean this ignorance most be hereditary

GRAPEAPE said:
We have gone through 3 career backups over the past couple of seasons, Fiedler, Feeley, and Gus. Why on earth would you want another one. Granted he never got the chance to start behind Favre, but If he was that good teams would have tried to get him before now.

Yea That!!!

minus said:
The guy not an accurate QB and he realied heavily on Moss catching his bombs.I know alot of people are getting worried because rumor has it that Brees might get more money elsewhere but I think people are forgetting about Aaron Brooks.The guy has an arm and is accurate.He played behind a lousy team in recent years.

Aaron Brooks over Culpepper????? Rick Spielman is that you????

rod557 said:
i think the exact thing he wants miami as much we want him, is agent is just trying to drive up the price
I really hope you are right. Really really hope you are right.

The headline on finheaven about us missing out on both made me worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom