[MERGED] News Parcells Wants Taylor Back! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] News Parcells Wants Taylor Back!

dlockz

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Dolphins executive vice president of football operations Bill Parcells told ESPN's Chris Mortensen that defensive end Jason Taylor will be playing for Miami in 2008 unless he chooses to retire, contrary to a published report.
Yahoo Sports reported Saturday night that Taylor, an 11-year veteran who has played all of his 172 career games for the Dolphins, would be parting ways with Miami this offseason before the NFL draft this April.
"This latest report is just another example of journalistic irresponsibility," Parcells told Mortensen.

So maybe much ado about nothing. Its amazing how much praise we have already got for trying to trade Taylor then this comes out so I guess we need a new spin machine.

Myself I am going to wait to hear what Adam Shefter has to say on this Im pretty sure he knows more about the situation than Parcells lol.

what a crazy last couple of days this has been. these two articles i find strange, because just this morning on espn's ticker on sportscenter, it was saying that we released JT. strange indeed.

again, where there is smoke, there is fire.

If you dont think the Dolphins are shopping Taylor, and it's likely he'll be traded, you're foolish. Mort usually gets his facts straight, but i would not be surprised if the Dolphins are trying to cloak the rumors and end up trading him anyway.

Hmmm wonder if us losing Pace to the Jets (soon) has anything to do with this?

Did the change of plans lead to a public display of Taylor support?

but still who knows what will happen he might pull a seau retire then sign with the patsies!

Back
Top Bottom