[MERGED] News Parcells Wants Taylor Back! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] News Parcells Wants Taylor Back!

what a crazy last couple of days this has been. these two articles i find strange, because just this morning on espn's ticker on sportscenter, it was saying that we released JT. strange indeed.

I was watching SC all morning and the ticker never said that we released him.

It just relayed the info from the AOL Sports article, stating that we were going to "Part Ways" before the draft, meaning a future trade.

Mort usually gets his facts straight, but i would not be surprised if the Dolphins are trying to cloak the rumors and end up trading him anyway.

I lost a lot of respect for Mort last year when he came out and said Eli Manning would be out for six weeks after his "injury" in week one. He started the next game.

I can't believe what I'm reading in some of these posts. Are some of you suggesting that the god of football, Bill Parcells, is a liar. That we are trading J.T? If it turns out that he is lying, what will you think of him then?

Kind of like Saban saying I'm not going to Alabama.:sidelol:

Personally, I think Chris Mortenson is a tool. He doesn't get a lot of things right. Jason Cole covered the Phins for 10 years or so if I am correct and probably has some "solid" sources. I'm not saying who is right, but I cannot believe that they are not entertaining trading Taylor. Now, there is no way in freaking hell they would release him. That would be idiotic. So, until Parcells finds a good trade, as far as he is concerned, Taylor will be playing for the Dolphins, unless of course he retires. Parcells is not stupid and will not allow any reporter to know his plans. There is certainly smoke here and Bill is just trying to control the fire before it spreads.

Yes! Thank God. I Can't handle Losing JT and ZT in the Same Off season!

Don't buy it.

The story of Jason and the Phins parting ways hurt our chances of getting the best value because teams now feel that we're desperate to move him. I think this is just a way to squash that story and strengthen our footing in trade talks.

Anybody find it curious that Mort seems to be the one releasing all of the recent smokescreens from Dolphin camp?

1. The FO doesn't like Beck

2. Tuna only feels that he has 4 players to build around and Ronnie isn't one of them, but our punter is?

3. Taylor is staying

I think Bill should find a new outlet before people get suspicious. ;)

I think Parcell's made this statement for two reasons. First if yesterday's press release was true the we were going to part ways with JT, our trade value for JT likely went down. If teams know he is not in our plans, then they will offer less. Second, Parcell's is smart enough to hold on to one of our best players unless we get our money's worth. I'm thinking any current talks with other teams about JT were not fetching what he is worth in Parcell's eyes.

Tried to tell ya'll Jason Cole is not credible at all..

Don't agree even if he's wrong about this one, although, we certainly haven't heard a word from JT, he may have a different view of any discussions that's taken place.

FINALLY!!!!!! we can put these JT trade talks to rest.....

it has came from the Tuna himself.....

I'm glad I don;t have to see the trade JT threads anymore!!!!:up::up::up:

FINALLY!!!!!! we can put these JT trade talks to rest.....

it has came from the Tuna himself.....

I'm glad I don;t have to see the trade JT threads anymore!!!!:up::up::up:
Parcells also said he didn't want problem children and yet we have Ricky, Kircus, Starks, Porter, etc.

Didn't Pace make a comment that he would be playing on the other side of Jason Taylor?
Could this be an effort to make Pace think Taylor was coming back in case that is a factor in Pace's signing?
Irregardless, you would think Parcells would respond that way in saying as of right now he is playing for the Dolphin's in 2008 at least untill he retires or an actual trade is finalized.
Either way I would be happy if JT comes back by what he brings to the team, and of as right now he is the face of the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom