Merged:NFL.com says Miami prime to be upset this weekend... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:NFL.com says Miami prime to be upset this weekend...

argh...dont bash the 49ers. they are getting better every week.

they beat the Jets. they even beat the Bills, lol.

Frank Gore is good, and PATRICK WILLIS....is good.

SF travels across the country to play a team that makes next to no mistakes, has the best QB by a mile on the field, has a better one two punch and plays real hard working defense and some how we're prime for the upset!!!!!!!

Nice choice.

argh...dont bash the 49ers. they are getting better every week.

they beat the Jets. they even beat the Bills, lol.

Frank Gore is good, and PATRICK WILLIS....is good.
I think Gore is out

I don't see how the Dolphins losing would be an upset. We were 1-15 last year and have had a rediculously easy schedule this year. The niners have had some bad breaks this year and have played far better since Singletary became the head coach. To me this seems like a pretty evenly matched game. Our big advantage is having Penny at QB while they have inexperienced Shaun Hill.

I don't see how the Dolphins losing would be an upset. We were 1-15 last year and have had a rediculously easy schedule this year. The niners have had some bad breaks this year and have played far better since Singletary became the head coach. To me this seems like a pretty evenly matched game. Our big advantage is having Penny at QB while they have inexperienced Shaun Hill.

we seem to make a habit out of making inexperienced qb's look like HOF's so i am cautious with my optimism for this weekends game

Yes the Niners will cover the 6.5 spread, but we should win by 3. Pressure on their young QB should cause him to make mistakes. Defense will win it again for us.

It's always possible. Crazy things happen each and every Sunday. Remember when we beat the Patriots earlier this season at home? Badly at that. We boatraced New England in Foxboro.

Honestly, I've had a lot of fun watching the 49ers since Singletary took over. He's a great guy. Outside of how he handled the Vernon Davis situation and the Monday night debacle against Arizona, he's done a great job preparing his team.

Nope.. sorry... I believe we turn a corner this game.. we will win... and we'll cover.

No more lesser team let downs. The eyes are on the prize.

Wonder what motivation will be used by the trifecta... The Tuna coming in and making a speech?

the 9ers have nothing left to play for and only the teams from the west going east are 1-10 or something GO Dolphins

Miami doesn't turn the ball over, SF does.
SF will likely not have Frank Gore
Miami is at home not out West

They barely beat the Jills 10-6. Lossman was just that LOST when he got put in. There's NFW Gore is at 100% same for Clemens.

This is Miami's game to lose and the players aren't looking past it.

Back
Top Bottom