Merged:NFL.com says Miami prime to be upset this weekend... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:NFL.com says Miami prime to be upset this weekend...

That's why we won two games back to back, traveling cross country, against "much better teams", right? And that's why the Giants went undefeated in the post season last year right? Cause their record said that they were worst than every team that they played against in the post season.

"You are exactly who your record says you are." Has been overused and proven false time and time again. I hope you guys are overlooking us, cause you're about to get a wake up call. (crosses fingers:D)

You do realize that people on this board overlooking you has nothing to do with sunday, right?

Some class you have. There have been JETS fans coming on here with more class than you. I'm guessing you'll dissappear from here when the Phins whoop your *** Sunday.
Class? Am I ridiculing you guys and the Phins? Hardly. I am simply defending/supporting my team. I never once said that we were vastly superior to you guys or that you guys blew. You're the ones who disrespect the Niners by basically calling us inferior when in fact, your team is the one that's overachieving and we're the ones who have been underachieving. Only reason why you guys have the record that you have is because you had a much weaker schedule this year.

You do realize that people on this board overlooking you has nothing to do with sunday, right?
Duh?:rolleyes2: Lol, I just like to bring up valid points to defend my Niners and how they are perceived throughout the country. Any good fan does that, you should know it by now after last year's debacle right?

Class? Am I ridiculing you guys and the Phins? Hardly. I am simply defending/supporting my team. I never once said that we were vastly superior to you guys or that you guys blew. You're the ones who disrespect the Niners by basically calling us inferior when in fact, your team is the one that's overachieving and we're the ones who have been underachieving. Only reason why you guys have the record that you have is because you had a much weaker schedule this year.

Um if anything I've seen the majority of people say " It will be a close, hard fought game but I think we will come out with a win because of our turnover ratio and that they're coming from the west coast " .. if you consider people saying that you'll only beat us because it just wasn't our day as disrespect .. then wow, I feel bad for all the other team forums that have had to put up with your whiny ***.

Duh?:rolleyes2: Lol, I just like to bring up valid points to defend my Niners and how they are perceived throughout the country. Any good fan does that, you should know it by now after last year's debacle right?

Well, one thing I can positively garuntee you. This staff will not be overlooking the 49ers. We have to win out or we are pretty much done. We've beaten teams better than the 49ers this year, and, we're perfectly capable of doing it again. I certainly don't think it will be an easy game, but, I think it's very unlikely that the 49ers will win.

Well, one thing I can positively garuntee you. This staff will not be overlooking the 49ers. We have to win out or we are pretty much done. We've beaten teams better than the 49ers this year, and, we're perfectly capable of doing it again. I certainly don't think it will be an easy game, but, I think it's very unlikely that the 49ers will win.
I probably won't be watching it, got my own football practice to go to.:lol: I only watch like the first half and then I go practice, hoping to be surprised when I come back with a W, lol.:hi5: It's worked the past 2 weeks.:lol: That Cards game did a number on me for nail biting games.

Um if anything I've seen the majority of people say " It will be a close, hard fought game but I think we will come out with a win because of our turnover ratio and that they're coming from the west coast " .. if you consider people saying that you'll only beat us because it just wasn't our day as disrespect .. then wow, I feel bad for all the other team forums that have had to put up with your whiny ***.
Talk about class. Btw, when you say something like "They'll only win if it's not our day. They don't have the ability to win if we're both playing to our potential." How is that not looking down on us? And if you're calling me whiny, you haven't seen anything yet, rofl. :rolleyes2:

Why would I show you class when you haven't shown any here?
Again, when have I not shown class? Have I called any of you any names? Have I said the Dolphins suck and we're going to blow them out? No, I've done nothing but state simple facts to counterpoint some of the belittling opinions on these boards.

(Btw, I've already said "Good Luck on Sunday." All I got in reply was "You're a whiner. We're going to whoop your ***." etc etc. Come again?):up:

Again, good luck on Sunday and here's to a hard fought game.:beer1:

Again, when have I not shown class? Have I called any of you any names? Have I said the Dolphins suck and we're going to blow them out? No, I've done nothing but state simple facts to counterpoint some of the belittling opinions on these boards.

(Btw, I've already said "Good Luck on Sunday." All I got in reply was "You're a whiner. We're going to whoop your ***." etc etc. Come again?):up:

"Rofl, the most ignorant statement I've read thus far on these boards"

not very classy

Whatever. Yeah, look forward to it.

Our offense has sputtered

Our offense has sputtered since the game against the Patriots. Why can't they play like that all of the time. I think that if the Niners are favored, the dolphins will step it up like they have done against the tougher teams all year long.

I too beleive we will turn the corner this Sunday.
Doplhins will overwhelm the 49ers. 27-9 IMO.
Dolphins are playing better football right now
and as every week goes by this team only gets better.
They are firing on all cylinders.

This team is so fit and winning in the trenches.
DL and OL are over powering opponenets.
Their off season conditioning program is one of the reasons
why we are winning games. We converted uselesss fat to
some serious muscle and it's paying some sweet dividends this year.
Not to mention coaching A+++.

Also we are very efficient and are peaking at the right time.

No way we lsoe this one.

Go phins

Miami's Offense vs San Fran's Defense:
(rank)
20.7 pts/game 23rd 25.2 pts/game 25th
350.7 total yds/game 10th 335.2 total yds/game 19th
234.9 pass yds/game 8th 230.8 pass yds/game 25th
115.8 rush yds/game 12th 104.4 rush yds/game 14th

Miam's Defense vs San Fran's Offense:
(rank)
20 pts/game 9th 22 pts/game 21st
317.2 total yds/game 13th 309.8 total yds/game 22nd
221.2 pass yds/game 21st 211.2 pass yds/game 14th
96 rush yds/game 11th 98.7 rush yds/game 25th

Keys to the game: STOP THE RUN. Especially if Frank Gore doesn't play. However, I do believe he wouldn't miss his first NFL homecoming game IMHO.

Source: www.nfl.com obviously :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom