Merged:NFL.com says Miami prime to be upset this weekend... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:NFL.com says Miami prime to be upset this weekend...

You do realize that people on this board overlooking you has nothing to do with sunday, right?

99% of the people on this board respect whats going on with the niners which is why i don't understand this poster

We have been doing good on the road, why not win our last home game. Mike Singletary is the reason for the Niners turnaround, and your telling me he is gonna outcoach Sparano, I dont think so.

Do you guys honestly expect a fan of an opposing team to come here and say "We are gonna lose." ?

Of course he is confident in his team, arent we the same?

This is the NFL, any given sunday ya know?

That said, the 9ers have made 3 cross country trips in 3 weeks and are playing without Gore.

On top of that, we now have some more film on Hill.

I like our chances at home :)

One thing that worries me about the 49ers is that they are actually pretty good against the run. I dont expect much from our running game so it looks like our success will have to come through Penny.

I think this thread has gotten off track a little with the trash talk, but back to the original post. The article gives the reasons we are going to lose as being they won here back in 95 and we haven't played our best ball vs other teams in their division. 95??? Are you freaking kidding me?? What has that got to do with anything. And what does it matter how we played vs other teams in the div?? Thats like saying Hill beat Penny back when they were in pop warner so we have no chance. How is it these writters have a job?? Is that seriously the best they can come up with??
I'm not saying the 49ers are bad or have no chance, they are a good team, peaking at the right time, and we have been winning every close game we have been in so maybe we are due a loss, but say that. Don't say that some how what happened 13 years ago back when most of the playes of the two teams were in elementry school has some bearing on what happens sunday. I mean it would be like saying, "well teams that wear red beats teams that has blue in their jerseys so the 9ers win!!!
What a freaking load of crap. You can tell the guy had something else on his mind when he wrote the piece.
Now on to the game, I am a little scared of them being able to take away our run. They have fast LBs and if their corners can turn us over they could come in here and pull the upset. I am from NC and when we picked Allen instead of Manny Lawson I about threw up. I was so sure we were gonna get Lawson. He reminded me so much of JT. He hasn't been THAT good but he would have been a huge upgrade over Allen.
I think we win if we win the turnover battle, but we are due to have a game where we turn it over 3 or 4 times and if that happens we will lose. If we have to lose one more time before the end of the season I hope it is this week instead of losing to KC or NY. Either of those games and it will be harder to win the division. We lose this game and it doesn't hurt us unless the pats win out. And since in bunch of patriotic people died back on this date in 1812 that means the pats can't win out. Maybe I should get a job as a beat writter. lol

One thing that worries me about the 49ers is that they are actually pretty good against the run. I dont expect much from our running game so it looks like our success will have to come through Penny.

Don't forget, we have Clements and Harris on the corners. The beginning of the season we were playing very conservative, but have changed that in recent weeks.

Isn't Nate Clements out for this game? B'cos that dude historically has had huge games against the 'Fins.... Anyone remember that home game against the Bills w/ Lucas at QB??? Ughhh!!! But then again we now have Penny!!!

Sorry if I dredged up any bad memories!! :(

I think this thread has gotten off track a little with the trash talk, but back to the original post. The article gives the reasons we are going to lose as being they won here back in 95 and we haven't played our best ball vs other teams in their division. 95??? Are you freaking kidding me?? What has that got to do with anything. And what does it matter how we played vs other teams in the div?? Thats like saying Hill beat Penny back when they were in pop warner so we have no chance. How is it these writters have a job?? Is that seriously the best they can come up with??
if you go to the page, they look at the series between each team and don't really use it as evidence for anything
Maybe I should get a job as a beat writter. lol
err, no

Back
Top Bottom