MERGED: Official NHL Thread | Page 100 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Official NHL Thread

Dolfan1034 said:
Yeah I'm a Panther fan and Luongo will not be here next year more than likely.:boohoo: He said he wants to be on a playoff team, and the Panthers are just that type of team. I also agree, I think he will end up in Detroit, next year they will have the money, that is if Shanahan and Yzerman and Chelios and the rest of them go, which is likely.
Chelios has stated he wants to play next year and Ken Holland has already told him he's more then welcomed back.

Yzerman is only making a million this year so it won't effect their cap all that much if he retires.

I don't see the Red Wings as the type of team that will commit a max out contract for a goalie. I might be mistaken but I think they have get Zetterberg locked up to a long term deal at some point...that will be their #1 priority.

Also, Legace as played awesome this season, Detriot doesn't have a reason to take a risk on a higher priced goalie.

hey guys!...im back with my rangers sitting pretty atop the atlantic division..5 point leader over the cryers, who are just 2 point ahead of the debbies

Someone needs to tell the Devils to start losing...

I've said it so many times but I'm afraid of them in the 1st round.

The Flyers suck, no worries for them...but historically Buffalo doesn't fare well against NJ and last I checked they still had Broduer and Elias...

Crisis said:
No, we want Philthy.

You can have the Devils.

I would rather see the Flyers, but I think Buffalo would beat the Devils in a series. Playing Philly would be a dream matchup for Buffalo.

dominizzo said:
Philly is winning the Cup!!! The habs look scary!!!

Forsberg will dominate and Who knows MAbey Primeau will be back

Everything I've heard or read says Primeau is DONE for the season.

I'll take any bet you want that the Flyers don't win the Cup. Their defense will be their undoing.

It's been mentioned a few times in this thread the last few pages but I'll say it again. If I'm an Eastern playoff team I want NOTHING to do with the New Jersey Devils.

Martin Brodeur is REDICULOUS right now. I think he's the best player in the World right now. He WILL steal a series in the playoffs. I see the Devils in the Eastern Conf. Finals.

unifiedtheory said:
Everything I've heard or read says Primeau is DONE for the season.

I'll take any bet you want that the Flyers don't win the Cup. Their defense will be their undoing.

It's been mentioned a few times in this thread the last few pages but I'll say it again. If I'm an Eastern playoff team I want NOTHING to do with the New Jersey Devils.

Martin Brodeur is REDICULOUS right now. I think he's the best player in the World right now. He WILL steal a series in the playoffs. I see the Devils in the Eastern Conf. Finals.[/quoi dunno man i think if Rangers play vs devils devils are cooked also to much good D and fire power from rangers

yea ill bet most anything philthy doesnt make the finals...their old slow D and their spotty goaltending will be the death of them

The only thing Philly has going for them is they have some playmakers and the grittiness to go far if they can get some solid play from there Defense and Goaltending!

I think it would be bad for Buffalo to face Philly in the first round because Buffalo is small and the playoffs get tuff! I think Buffalo would be better suited to face Jersey even though Jersey is clutch in the playoffs and Brodeur is playing amazing. There just both very similar teams in size and I don't think Jersey has enough to go all the way this year even though they have the best and most expierenced goalie coming out of the East!

Even if Buffalo does beat Philly in the first round they will be beat up the Sabres physically from the aggressive play and that will hurt them in the long run well the Jersey/Buffalo series would be not as physical!

Back
Top Bottom