MERGED: Official NHL Thread | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Official NHL Thread

Thank God we have leafs fans around here. I went to Buffalo before without realizing I was wearing a Dolphins jacket and a Leafs jersey underneath this old guy came up to me and hes like you have a lot of nerve wearing that around here. Pretty funny guy I talked to him for a bit he was a diehard Bills and Sabres fan but he was a realistic fan and knew what he was talking about. What is with us sending down Carlos Coliachovo and activating Berg after Coliachovo scores his first goal and has a stellar performance I don't understand Quinn's ways sometimes even though I think he is a really good coach.

Just posted this on the other NHL thread and Lets GO Leafs we need to beat the Habs tonight or else I will hear a lot of gloating by Habs fans.

wazzy said:
Thank God we have leafs fans around here. I went to Buffalo before without realizing I was wearing a Dolphins jacket and a Leafs jersey underneath this old guy came up to me and hes like you have a lot of nerve wearing that around here. Pretty funny guy I talked to him for a bit he was a diehard Bills and Sabres fan but he was a realistic fan and knew what he was talking about. What is with us sending down Carlos Coliachovo and activating Berg after Coliachovo scores his first goal and has a stellar performance I don't understand Quinn's ways sometimes even though I think he is a really good coach.

Just posted this on the other NHL thread and Lets GO Leafs we need to beat the Habs tonight or else I will hear a lot of gloating by Habs fans.

carlos was called up due to bergs injury but he's in the line-up as we speak - just a numbers game really - did you see his first goal btw? it was a fluke goal for sure but awesome none-the-less

d-day said:
carlos was called up due to bergs injury but he's in the line-up as we speak - just a numbers game really - did you see his first goal btw? it was a fluke goal for sure but awesome none-the-less

I understand what your saying but you as a Leaf fan know to many young players get like spit on and no ice time. He should be out there gaining expierence and Berg just can't cut it we need to get rid of him IMO Another thing all our young guys end up leaving or getting traded away such as Nathan Dempsey after he get no ice time for so long he demanded out of Toronto and he got his wish.

Huge win tonight in Overtime! That was a nice shot by O'neil!

Go Leafs Go

wazzy said:
Huge win tonight in Overtime! That was a nice shot by O'neil!

Go Leafs Go

agreed and the move and goal by wellwood was cash :hump:

I like how Wellwood has finally got his chance this year and hes using it by producing and helping out in big games like this. He was a great player when he played on the Junior level his size held him back from getting his chance before. If it wasn't for the new rules I don't think he would of got his chance.

Mike Knuble scored the game winning goal with 3.6 seconds left as the Flyers capture their NINTH straight home victory!

hi guys,

if you want have some fun, click at : shareyourpredictions com and you could win some stuff like tv or DVD with your nhl predictions. And you could see the other's predictions.

chiao !

dominizzo said:
:) These habs are also impressing me this kovalev is something to watch

Kovalev has always had the skill and talent...it just took him a little while for the light bulb to go on. He woke up a few years ago and has been quite good for awhile.

He hurt his knee and is out 4 weeks now though...a KILLER injury for my hockey pool.:fire:

Flyers lost 5-3 last night on the road @ The St. Pete Times forum vs. Tampa in front of predominantly Flyers fans. For some reason the Flyers just aren't very good on the road, we need to get that fixed. We cant kill penalties and our goalie situation is iffy. Hopefully we turn it around because after 30 years i think Flyer fans deserve another championship.

Darth Saban said:
Flyers lost 5-3 last night on the road @ The St. Pete Times forum vs. Tampa in front of predominantly Flyers fans. For some reason the Flyers just aren't very good on the road, we need to get that fixed. We cant kill penalties and our goalie situation is iffy. Hopefully we turn it around because after 30 years i think Flyer fans deserve another championship.

Flyers are my team im a die hard fan and they will win the cup the only team that worries me is LEs HAbitants A.K.A the Canadiens

dominizzo said:
Flyers are my team im a die hard fan and they will win the cup the only team that worries me is LEs HAbitants A.K.A the Canadiens

Ottawa and Detroit might have something to say about that. Better Goaltenders, Better Scoring, Better Defense on both teams.

Back
Top Bottom