MERGED: Official World Cup thread: Talk about the tournament here | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Official World Cup thread: Talk about the tournament here

Good Semi final games. Both of them where really good IMO. Spain played better than Germany and deserved to get to the finals.

As far as for my little country game.. Yes, the 2nd holland goal was offside, and it was a turning point... but what can you say... it was a small one... sometimes you're lucky they see it, sometimes you're not... was a mistake? Yes. Where we stolen? I would say no... it's the human mistake you're exposed to in every soccer game. It was a tough game where, i think the ref should've shown some yellow cards he did not... they had the offside mistake... and the lineman raised his flag twice to cavani (uru stricker) in offsides that never existed...

Overall i think holland played better, but uruguay had more heart, and ran all they could. We gave our all on that field, and we're really proud of our players for that.

Now we go against Germany who should give a fight for the 3rd place.
Both of the semifinal games were good games. The teams that won deserved to be in the finals. The losing teams had great efforts, but came up a little short. The final should be a great game and I'm interested to see the third place game.

Spain were simply awesome tonight, played a good German side off the field with their crisp passing and creativity. The Germans just did not get close enough to the Spanish and allowed them to play their game.

Great final now in prospect!!!!

Spain were simply awesome tonight, played a good German side off the field with their crisp passing and creativity. The Germans just did not get close enough to the Spanish and allowed them to play their game.

Great final now in prospect!!!!
I am very interested to see how the final game turns out. I think it will be a good game. The Spanish kept passing the whole game and wouldn't let Germany set up or get any good chances.

I am very interested to see how the final game turns out. I think it will be a good game. The Spanish kept passing the whole game and wouldn't let Germany set up or get any good chances.

Thats the way Spain have played throughout this tournament. I have seen all of Spain's games so far and they have dominated every game (apart from maybe the Paraguay game). Teams just aren't able to live with their flair and passing ability. It will be interesting to see whether Van Bommel and De Jong can disrupt Spain's passing ability. If they can not then Spain will win. If they can then we will have quite a game on our hands.

Thats the way Spain have played throughout this tournament. I have seen all of Spain's games so far and they have dominated every game (apart from maybe the Paraguay game). Teams just aren't able to live with their flair and passing ability. It will be interesting to see whether Van Bommel and De Jong can disrupt Spain's passing ability. If they can not then Spain will win. If they can then we will have quite a game on our hands.
I think that we will have quite a game this weekend.

Holland is a Cinderella team, while Spain is the team of destiny, the Spanish right now are playing at a level above and beyond everybody else.....I think the Spanish will get the monkey off their backs and win their first World Cup.

Holland is a Cinderella team, while Spain is the team of destiny, the Spanish right now are playing at a level above and beyond everybody else.....I think the Spanish will get the monkey off their backs and win their first World Cup.
I think Spain will win the World Cup, but I wouldn't be surprised if Holland won. It should be a great game.

It all depends in the mood Sjnider and Robben get up. Xavi and Iniesta play constantly great together, Sjnider and Robben have their ups and downs. I rather see Holland win, since i don't want them turning into a Bills/Vikings copy. They deserve to win at least one WC, for the History they have...

Spain plays great though, and i think they'll win the game. I've seen all Spain's games as well, and Paraguay is the one who complicated Spain the most, if only Tacuara made that Penalty, maybe the world should be talking about Spains failure...

Paul the oracle octopus predicts that Spain will win the World Cup, and Germany will beat Uruguay.

It all depends in the mood Sjnider and Robben get up. Xavi and Iniesta play constantly great together, Sjnider and Robben have their ups and downs. I rather see Holland win, since i don't want them turning into a Bills/Vikings copy. They deserve to win at least one WC, for the History they have...

Spain plays great though, and i think they'll win the game. I've seen all Spain's games as well, and Paraguay is the one who complicated Spain the most, if only Tacuara made that Penalty, maybe the world should be talking about Spains failure...

Spain played against 12(latin american ref) vs Paraguay n we still won.

Good luck to your national team in the final.............

Spain played against 12(latin american ref) vs Paraguay n we still won.

Good luck to your national team in the final.............

IMO, the ref didn't actually play in favour of anyone... in that case, the penalty ruled in favour of Spain, i thought that there was no foul to Villa in that play (the penalty afterwards to fabregas i think it was, was a huuuuge one, the ref missed). That ref was terrible... but was terrible both ways, not only against Spain.

And my national team is not playing the finals... but the 3rd place.. :'(

Has that Octupus been right for every game so far?

i don't know about world cup wise, but he missed the euro-cup winner. He was wrong there. Maybe he misses finals?

In that matter Mick Jagger has been 100% effective. He went to see 4 games, and each time he went to support a country, that country lost the game. hehe

i don't know about world cup wise, but he missed the euro-cup winner. He was wrong there. Maybe he misses finals?

In that matter Mick Jagger has been 100% effective. He went to see 4 games, and each time he went to support a country, that country lost the game. hehe

Hopefully he turns up wearing a Spainish jersey tomorrow night so.

Back
Top Bottom