[MERGED] Super Bowl VII to reair.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Super Bowl VII to reair....

Sometimes not having NFL network really sucks...:(

maybe I kind find a restaurant that has it or something.

It's on now....wow what video quality...lol.

You should have seen TV with the fuzz on the screen coming through the "rabbit ears". This is actually better video than you would have seen in until cable came around. Heck, I do not think I got cable until 1980 or 1981. Somehwere around there. :unsure:

Notice how much faster Mercury Morris is than any other player on the field?

They needed instant replay on that Jake Scott fumble...he was hit before he caught the ball..

They needed instant replay on that Jake Scott fumble...he was hit before he caught the ball..

I cannot remember when the rule was established protecting the receiver. But I do not think the rule was established prior to this game. I remember the "fair catch" didn't come around until the early 80's. In the old days, that guy was always fair game.

Does anyone know at what point in the game that the famous Larry Brown hit where he lost his helmet occured? Tonight I get to see the hit in the context of the game.

Thanks.

TOUCHDOWN TWILLEY!

Let's go Dolphins! You can do this!

:lol:

You should have seen TV with the fuzz on the screen coming through the "rabbit ears". This is actually better video than you would have seen in until cable came around. Heck, I do not think I got cable until 1980 or 1981. Somehwere around there. :unsure:

I was five years old and watching it on black and white. OOOOHHHH COLOR WOW!

Back
Top Bottom