[MERGED] Super Bowl VII to reair.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Super Bowl VII to reair....

We had a 25-30 foot antenna that ran up the side of the house. I used it to climb up on the roof in my own "spiderman" way as a kid. My fatass would break it of the wall today.

I remember I had that black and white TV given to me when we finally got a color. By then you had to turn it on and off with a set of pliers because the knob had broken off

Csonka!

The diesel before diesel!

We had a 25-30 foot antenna that ran up the side of the house. I used it to climb up on the roof in my own "spiderman" way as a kid. My fatass would break it of the wall today.

hahaha...wow that's incredible thats exactly where our tower was and I used to climb on the roof with it too...lol...after we go cable it stayed up for years ..it was a huge very good antenna at the time and my dad told my uncles they could have it for free if they would climb up it and take it down...none of them did...lol..

One of the things I'm looking for is how dominant the Dolphins were. Just from reading about the game for the past 20 years, the final score 14-7 was not indicative of how the game was played. I think the Redskins didn't cross the 50 yard line until the 4th Quarter. Coulda been a 31-0 final (Warfield TD nullified by Briscoe penalty, Griese INT in endzone, and Garo), which would have made the game (and maybe the '72 Team) some more respect than they already have rightly earned.

No if's this, if that here (we won the game), but just thinking about it.

I remember I had that black and white TV given to me when we finally got a color. By then you had to turn it on and off with a set of pliers because the knob had broken off

My dad bought me a color 13" inch from Sears for my bedroom around 1980. Yes, I was spoiled. :wink:

It still works. My brother watches it in his garage almost 30 years later.

One of the things I'm looking for is how dominant the Dolphins were. Just from reading about the game for the past 20 years, the final score 14-7 was not indicative of how the game was played. I think the Redskins didn't cross the 50 yard line until the 4th Quarter. Coulda been a 31-0 final (Warfield TD nullified by Briscoe penalty, Griese INT in endzone, and Garo), which would have made the game (and maybe the '72 Team) some more respect than they already have rightly earned.

No if's this, if that here (we won the game), but just thinking about it.

Yeah a shutout wouldve been priceless and you're right we couldve really blown them out

This is great to finally get to watch it. The uniforms are sick.

Joe Namath picked the Dolphins to win by five points? How drunk do you have to be to pick a team to win by 5? How hard is that to do when you dont have a two point conversion option? After 14-9 when is the next possible combo?

Back
Top Bottom