[MERGED] Super Bowl VII to reair.... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Super Bowl VII to reair....

Manny Fernandez was a stud!

I miss the days when ALL the kickers looked like dorks. Now we've got buff kickers that look like they could kick my butt. What gives? :lol:

Remember that the earpiece in the helmet was a contributing factor to achieving the 25 second play clock.

Another note about the running game. Why run so much? Watch the hits on the QB in this game. Notice all the seven step drops? You will not see three step drops. The QB will get killed that close to the line.

One thing I love about the old game versus the modern is every time someone gets a chance to tackle you they try to lay you out. I hate when I see players ease up on a hit nowadays. Also the fundamentals of tackling are just perfect

I miss the days when ALL the kickers looked like dorks. Now we've got buff kickers that look like they could kick my butt. What gives? :lol:

Dont lie. A spoiled rich kid like yourself with a color tv. C'mon, Garo coulda kicked your butt:D

Hey! I just remembered something. 1972 was the year they changed the Jam rule. I wish I could see defenders jam on the receivers. They are probably getting mugged 10-20 yards down the field even after the rule change.

I can't wait to see the amazing athletic pass Garo tries to make...lol

Hey! I just remembered something. 1972 was the year they changed the Jam rule. I wish I could see defenders jam on the receivers. They are probably getting mugged 10-20 yards down the field even after the rule change.
Wow nice call

what a run! love how zonk just throws defenders around

Wow I love that play by Csonka...how he knocks that guy out of the way..

Back
Top Bottom