[MERGED] Super Bowl VII to reair.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Super Bowl VII to reair....

Still think that was a thread of the year candidate. You did a couple more didnt you?

I have not picked the project back up. I have considered picking it up later in that thread. But I think I need to clean it up. I rushed to get some stuff out so people would start watching the x's and o's in that weekend. In the process, I can see where I might of got ahead of myself. At the thread's present point, it's not as simple as it started.

I have not picked the project back up. I have considered picking it up later in that thread. But I think I need to clean it up. I rushed to get some stuff out so people would start watching the x's and o's in that weekend. In the process, I can see where I might of got ahead of myself. At the thread's present point, it's not as simple as it started.

I look forward to it.

I'm not so sure Jim Kick actually scored on that play..

By the way.....

I saw a post today that said "diamonds in the rough were not found in free agents back then". That is poop!

Watch Bob Mathison!

HALFTIME: Dolphins 14, Redskins 0

Notice the lack of camera angles from today and 1972.

Basically every shot of George Allen is from the press box side looking at his back. Nowadays, each head coach seems to have 3-4 camera's showing his every move from 360 degrees.

Was it a 30 second clock? wow completely forgot that

Remember that the earpiece in the helmet was a contributing factor to achieving the 25 second play clock.

Another note about the running game. Why run so much? Watch the hits on the QB in this game. Notice all the seven step drops? You will not see three step drops. The QB will get killed that close to the line.

Back
Top Bottom