Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed) | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not true. on pft they quote him entertaining every offer. i dont think it looks good but he is going to shop around so if a deal isn't done before he departs it does not mean he's not going to eventually sign

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/05/dansby-says-hell-visit-every-team/

Its the same scenario that happend to us with Scott someone correct me if Im wrong but yeah he came to miami first then went to ny and signed with them. I remember reading that he got a freaking helicopter ride around the city at night. Im just saying if your the first stop for FA and he really wants to play for you you will convince him that this is the place where he wants to play if you leave any doubt in his mind he will "explore" the open market

Its the same scenario that happend to us with Scott someone correct me if Im wrong but yeah he came to miami first then went to ny and signed with them. I remember reading that he got a freaking helicopter ride around the city at night. Im just saying if your the first stop for FA and he really wants to play for you you will convince him that this is the place where he wants to play if you leave any doubt in his mind he will "explore" the open market
Calvin Pace

While I agree with your last sentence, Dansby obviously wants the big money. I doubt the Dolphins are going to start off high. And by him saying he will listen to any and all offers, I doubt he will jump on the first, second, or third offer and wait til he see's them all.

But then again the Dolphins might want him to the extent of making sure he doesn't leave without a contract signed.

It's going to be hard for me to be feeling good if he is not eventually signed.

Yep if he's going to take every visit and one of them is Washington he's as good as gone. This ****ing blows. Calvin Pace all over again.

I Say When He Gets Down Here Or If He Even Comes Down Here We Just Give Him What Hes Been Asking The Whole Time Dont Let Him Think About It Dont Let Him Do Anything But Sign The Contract Take Him Pamper Him Show Him How Important This Is For Him And How Important This Is For Us All The Fans Have Been Waiting For Him Like Little Kids So I Hope The Trio Have A Plan To Make Him Come Here And Make Him Sign Down Here And Then We Should Go After Thomas Howard Damn It Let Him Know We Are Going To Build Around Him On Defense

While I agree with your last sentence, Dansby obviously wants the big money. I doubt the Dolphins are going to start off high. And by him saying he will listen to any and all offers, I doubt he will jump on the first, second, or third offer and wait til he see's them all.

But then again the Dolphins might want him to the extent of making sure he doesn't leave without a contract signed.

It's going to be hard for me to be feeling good if he is not eventually signed.
You hit the nail on the head with this statement. Dansby doesnt leave Miami w/o a contract. You heard it here first. You will be seeing it everywhere by 8pm est. :up:

I Say When He Gets Down Here Or If He Even Comes Down Here We Just Give Him What Hes Been Asking The Whole Time Dont Let Him Think About It Dont Let Him Do Anything But Sign The Contract Take Him Pamper Him Show Him How Important This Is For Him And How Important This Is For Us All The Fans Have Been Waiting For Him Like Little Kids So I Hope The Trio Have A Plan To Make Him Come Here And Make Him Sign Down Here And Then We Should Go After Thomas Howard Damn It Let Him Know We Are Going To Build Around Him On Defense

A+ work on capitalizing every word each sentence man :hclap:

This just in: He hasnt left Miami yet......If we get him, wonder if Rolle comes with?

People are so gullible. He only has one visit setup, with the fins. He wants to play here, and he wants to get paid. He's trying to squeeze every ounce of money out of us, so him and his agent are saying, "If we don't get what we want were moving on to the next team." They are just trying to get the best possible deal they could get.

Or he's taking phone interviews with wash post at the airport. And he's just trying to build as much hype as possible before his meeting with us. I really doubt he leaves without a deal. This time

People are so gullible. He only has one visit setup, with the fins. He wants to play here, and he wants to get paid. He's trying to squeeze every ounce of money out of us, so him and his agent are saying, "If we don't get what we want were moving on to the next team." They are just trying to get the best possible deal they could get.

DING DING DING.....his quotes were not a message to fans or other teams...it was meant for Parcells and Ireland, to let them know to open the checkbook.

Im so freaking pissed with the slackers we have for reporters in Miami. Nothing from Kelly., Salguero, Darlington or Thompson. I was up at 7 and went to bed like at 3. Tweeting & searching for any bit of info.

Im so freaking pissed with the slackers we have for reporters in Miami. Nothing from Kelly., Salguero, Darlington or Thompson. I was up at 7 and went to bed like at 3. Tweeting & searching for any bit of info.

That on top of this site crashed for a bit last night = Not a good thing for the out of town fan

Do we know what time he is visiting? I've been following everything non stop for 3 hours now...prob should take a break if he's not getting in until the afternoon because no news will be coming for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom