Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed) | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im so freaking pissed with the slackers we have for reporters in Miami. Nothing from Kelly., Salguero, Darlington or Thompson. I was up at 7 and went to bed like at 3. Tweeting & searching for any bit of info.

You sir, are a soldier.

Im so freaking pissed with the slackers we have for reporters in Miami. Nothing from Kelly., Salguero, Darlington or Thompson. I was up at 7 and went to bed like at 3. Tweeting & searching for any bit of info.

Ha. I have Omar on Twitter, here is what he said:

OmarKelly
It's not even 10am on the first day of free agency and I've already got a head ache. My brain hurts! This business is killing me. 5 minutes ago via UberTwitter

They're not slackers, they're real quick to relay everything posted by the NFL, SI, FOX or any other legit sports media outlet.

They're just not REAL sports reporters. :d-day:

OmarKelly
It's not even 10am on the first day of free agency and I've already got a head ache. My brain hurts! This business is killing me. 5 minutes ago via UberTwitter

Yea Omars right....covering the Miami Dolphins and football and getting paid to be in the know and clubhouse and on the field would be tough, Ill definately feel bad for him today while im at work. Hes a ****ing Idiot.

OmarKelly

No doubt it hurts. After all, just how much input data can a pea-brain absorb before it implodes from the pressure?
119nqdw-1.jpg

Soooo, what's the latest on Dansby?

They just finished up breakfast. He had the lumberjack special: 2 eggs over easy (I thought he was a sunny side up guy), hashbrowns (well done) 2 sausage (links not patties) and 2 strips of apple smoked bacon, with a small orange juice and a water.

They just finished up breakfast. He had the lumberjack special: 2 eggs over easy (I thought he was a sunny side up guy), hashbrowns (well done) 2 sausage (links not patties) and 2 strips of apple smoked bacon, with a small orange juice and a water.
I call BS. he would eat a lot more than that!

not true. on pft they quote him entertaining every offer. i dont think it looks good but he is going to shop around so if a deal isn't done before he departs it does not mean he's not going to eventually sign

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/05/dansby-says-hell-visit-every-team/

I think what he meant was if Dansby leaves Miami without a deal...he's not signing here. And he's absolutely right. If the deal doesn't get done, he's gonna go to the next place and then perhaps the next place. He's gonna stop when the right deal hits. I doubt he weighs all his options and then decides. Usually doesn't work like that.

I think thats pretty common actually for the big time free agents each year.

From what I can tell there hasn't been much news for the Dolphins today other than Dansby hanging around Florida.

So if there is nothing to report how can you blame the reporters?

:ponder:

I think what he meant was if Dansby leaves Miami without a deal...he's not signing here. And he's absolutely right. If the deal doesn't get done, he's gonna go to the next place and then perhaps the next place. He's gonna stop when the right deal hits. I doubt he weighs all his options and then decides. Usually doesn't work like that.

I was going by the quotes in the link, especially where he states:

"My gate is wide open right now. I'm going to take every visit. I'm going in to every team to see what type of piece of the puzzle I will be."

He could just be blowing it out of his @ss about doing that but I was just going by what he supposedly said.

thas exactly what I meant. The way I see it is if he is offered what he is looking for he is not gona gamble and say i want to see what other offers are out there because guess what the nfl is a business and maybe that offer wont be on the table anymore once he's done "exploring" his option and then guess what he wiffed and didnt get what he wanted and has to settle for less so the way i see it he goes in with a set certain amount he wants to hear from the FO the FO gives him the magic numbers and boom deal is done if they dont he walks away rinse and repeat

Why is everyone so shocked Bevis and Butthead, known as Omar and Armando have nothing to report? Here is how they work, if it is positive and we sign Dansby they will cut and paste an article from Mort or whoever post it. If it is negative and we don't sign him they will have a 7 page article full of hate.

I just read the cards are making a strong push to keep dansby and not to count them out yet.... Im getting nervous......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom