Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope this shinz is correct. I am starting to get excited now.

The dolphins are not gonna sign him we are to cheap....... Sorry I hope I eat my words soon.

i dont think saying you want someone is tampering...talking to that player and/or his agent is tampering from what i understand.

Yep, it's actually tampering. If a news reporter asked Tony Sparano if he wanted Dansby and he said, "yes." That's tampering. You can't talk about other players in a way that makes it seem like you want to sign them. You can say Dansby is a great player, but that's about it.

dude this is going to be a crazy next 7.5 hours and even crazier next week or so

AND WE DO IT BETTER THEN THE JETS!!!!!

sexy rexy had to go to scott's house hahah Dansby is coming to us LOL

I liked Shefter when he was on NFLN ...loved watching him on FA day with his blackberry i always told my buddy that his word was pretty much golden---but since he's gone to ESPN he's just another NFL reporter to me--- still enjoy him over anyone on ESPN

Yea I would love to have this guy...I hope they dont overpay for him...But indeed he is a top flight guy...We need a playmaker in our Linebacking Corp..

I would love to see him be moved around..and it seems thats what they are going to be doing with him..

He would be worth it to us...

Is this high hopes, or getting high hoping moment... either way im high on this dansby deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom