Merged: The Official Davone Bess Thread | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Davone Bess Thread

keep in mind bess played starting qb in high school he could be involved in the wild cat, you never know

dolphins need to realize keep davone bess in the game' he never lets us down.

dolphins need to realize keep davone bess in the game' he never lets us down.
Never? I remember two distinct times today when they threw a third down pass to Bess well short of the first down and he got mobbed AS he was catching it... and he only managed to turn ONE of those into a brilliant first down! :(

I think Bess is my favorite non-running back on this team :scan:

Post Intelligencer
Miami Dolphins' Chad Henns is calm, cool and under control

MiamiHerald.com - Jeff Darlington - ‎Oct 3, 2009‎
"Chad is definitely a laid-back kid, but he loves to play the game of football - and he loves the position he's in," said Dolphins wide receiver Davone Bess ...
Brown has a big day vs. Bills SportingNews.com

Dolphins, Henne Too Much For Bills In AFC East Clash AHN

Seven points: Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills Sun-Sentinel.com

CBSSports.com - Bleacher Report all 421 news articles »
Email this story

Davone Bess: Davone Bess passes Greg Camarillo again

Rotoworld.com - ‎Sep 27, 2009‎
Davone Bess has "clearly" passed Greg Camarillo to be Miami's No. 1 possession receiver, according to the Palm Beach Post. Camarillo started again on Sunday ...

thats real deal bess jersey, i know that site , outta hawaii, nice guy he knows davone

Romio, how hard is it to dig this thread up all the time?

takes me one second, got it on my favorites , anything for a great person / player ,Davone.
Have a great day , to all....

Anybody else wonder if we might not re-sign Bess at the end of the year?

Seems like there might be other bidders for his services. He could be the odd man out if we decide to draft or sign any more receivers. Unless you think we would be ready to waive Turner, Hartline, or Camarillo. Or trade Ginn.

Anybody else wonder if we might not re-sign Bess at the end of the year?

Seems like there might be other bidders for his services. He could be the odd man out if we decide to draft or sign any more receivers. Unless you think we would be ready to waive Turner, Hartline, or Camarillo. Or trade Ginn.

I dont get how any other receivers have to do with wether we pay him or not

Bess hasn't showed up this season, but that's because Camarillo is back. If he gets some more opportunities I think he can contribute again and hope we keep him, unless he's the odd man out if we look for a #1 in the offseason.

Back
Top Bottom