Merged: The Official Davone Bess Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Davone Bess Thread

I just don't realize how this kid didn't get picked up??? His highlights looks great, he seems like he could be the next Wes...

I love how every WR under 6 feet gets compared to Wes Welker.

I dont think thats a great comparison. Welker is and always will be nothing more than a slot receiver who does nothing but catch short routes. Nothing more....ever.

Welker's pretty damn good at what he does too. He's a shifty dude.

route running is the most important ability of a WR and thats why Welker is so good dispite not having elite skills

catching ability is right next to that

to be honest...ive seen one of his youtube videos, not sure if this one is the same as the other video i saw, but i dont know what people are so impressed about? the guy has good hands but hes not that fast. theres actually a few clips wheres hes shown being tackled from behind from what appears to be a linebacker. hes not too big either, but w/e. im not too worried about his size just yet. besides what appears to be having good hands, which im not sure about either cuz obviously a highlight video wont show how many dropped passes hes had...i dont get whats so impressive?

Has the other dread-head, Ryan Grice-Mullens been signed by anyone yet???

Slotback Ryan Grice-Mullins, who had a team-high 1,372 receiving yards last season, will sign a two-year contract with the Houston Texans.

Bess is much Like welker, Shifty, hard to cover, knows how to get open and cathes everything in front and gets upfield very quickly. he is not going to outrun anybody but he got alot yard doing just what welker did.

I think he will make the team he is really good and really fast could be our Slot WR

All I can say about the guy is, he can find the end zone. That is a big pluse.

Out of Devon Bess and Jayson Foster, Bess has the best shot at being on the field on offensive downs than Foster does. Foster looks like he's solely a returner.

being that we have only three decent to good receivers Bess has a great chance to make this team. I think he can beat out Camirillo and Perry.

Back
Top Bottom