Merged: The Official Davone Bess Thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Davone Bess Thread

hey here is another undrafted story how bout oakland raiders tommy kelly undrafted he not only made the team he just signed the highest paid def/tackle contract in nfl history.
davone theres still plenty of hope for you.
Hey,how you like my new avatar picture, davone is the BESS!
thanks to my friends here at finheaven for my custom pic of da-bess

DID SOMEONE COMPARE HIM TO MARCUS VICK
marcus this is a stick up vick was a converted try out WR, no comparison.
nice pic biggiesmall were on the same page man!

Davone Bess is that small guy in the middle of the field that always seems to be open...Sound like someone familiar?...He has great hands...not a burner, but quick in the open field...would be an IDEAL slot man...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not everyone knows that there has been a thread posted on D. Bess....but it is a good idea to look the board over before posting a new thread on this....or use the search feature. I think Bess and Ginn are going to be amazing to watch if they both make the squad.

incase you didnt know... in order to make those "pedestrian" catches... you have to beat the coverage and get open.... apparently he is pretty good at running routes and getting open and then finishes it off with a "pedestrian" catch..... dont knock him because you only saw the catches and not his abilitly to get open.

um you quoted the quote where i said he is open all the time so this response makes no sense what so ever

:up:this is the official davone bess miami dolphins new wide receiver (POST)
BRING IT ON!:kingcrowder:

Seriously, the couple hawaii games i was able to catch late saturday nights on espn n espn2, Bess showed up in all of em...hands covered in glue it seems, always open in the middle of the field, fluid routes...not breakaway speed, as show in his 40-times, but he is shifty in the open field and can get away from quite a few guys...im giddy with his possibilities in the slot, like someone said before..him and ginn together on the field could be bad news for defenses in the future...hope he shows up in camp and impresses the Trifecta and does some business in the pre-season games...

Chad Henne is going to be the only quarterback in mini-camp this weekend. So, expect a lot of Henne to Bess, this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom