Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams

It seems like you were right after all bert regarding your previous post.
thanks fin.i like making predictions on what will happen.sometimes they come true ,and sometimes they dont lol. i would say i am at 80-20 right now.i personally dont like to cut on other members posts,but i do like to debate them.then post what will happen.during this thread i got my ego involved. told a guy to know his roll.that was dumb,and a mistake.we are all dolphin fans here.brown could leave the rams without the offer he wants.be down here tuesday and sign a fair center offer.just like in life.you can look like a hero one minute,and a goat the next lol.whatever happens its been a great thread,and why finheaven is a great dolphin forum.

"Best offseasons"??... :err: We've only added two players, and one of them is coming from the CFL....

I'm not kidding, I'm ******* pissed!! I just wached the only two FA's our staff was hyping up, just sign elsewhere without even visiting us!!!....

I'M ******* PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like Olin Kreutz, LeCharles Bentley, and Calvin Pace.....Jason Brown simple IS NOT worth the price tag he wants. If that is the case, we are far better off not paying that for him.

If Jason Brown signs with the Rams or Redskins, its obvious hes just a money hungry snizzatch that could care less about ...

:rolleyes2:
blah, blah, blah ...

Really??? C'mon man, I've come to expect better from your posts. A little perspective please. He's a free agent. He wants more $. That's why he became a free agent. If not, he'd have stayed in Baltimore.

I'm pissed, and I think if Brown was serious about wanting to play in Miami, he would have chosen to visit us first. I now have to question his desire to play football, over his interest in cashing in for a big payday....

:foundout:

IN TUNA WE TRUST....

(sigh)

A little perspective people. His heart gets questioned because he didn't come to Miami first???

Really?

Is there anyone out there who wouldn't look for a bigger payday if one was offered?

If your company's rival offered you 1/3 more than your current employer as well as anyone else you've interviewed with you'd be gone in a heartbeat. The guy was a fourth round pick, so it's not like he's sitting on millions of dollars. We may think of sports as more, but to the players, it is a business. For a lineman who ends up being good, their second contract is their main opportunity to make money.

Exactly!

It's as if suddenly any player who chooses a franchise other than the Miami Dolphins is automatically a money-hungry scumbag.

That's like going up to a supermodel and asking her out - getting rejected - then calling her a *****.

Some posters (whose opinions I usually respect) are not making much sense today. :err:

Exactly!

It's as if suddenly any player who chooses a franchise other than the Miami Dolphins is automatically a money-hungry scumbag.

That's like going up to a supermodel and asking her out - getting rejected - then calling her a *****.

Some posters (whose opinions I usually respect) are not making much sense today. :err:
Agreed, its assinine but also very typical around this time of year.

I'm not kidding, I'm ******* pissed!! I just wached the only two FA's our staff was hyping up, just sign elsewhere without even visiting us!!!....

I'M ******* PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't run a real team like Madden, you just can't go out and spend the most money on Free Agents and hope it pans out...How often has the Redskins won the super bowl?

How often do you hear about the Steelers spending up a bundle in Free Agency? These guys were released for a reason, there is no reason to overpay for a guy you can replace through the draft.

Sounds like you don't have much faith in your team, just because you buy up a bunch of Free Agents doesn't equal success.

People also need to stop making the media out to be the spokesperson for the team. The team did not hype up Jason Brown, because that would have been illegal tampering until 12:01 this morning. The media hyped him because he seemed like a good fit and because Brown himself expressed interest.

And being the business that it is, who better than Bill Parcells to go to work for?? Follow??...

IN TUNA WE TRUST...
Don't forget, Parcells will probly only be with this orginization through next February. Plus he's not even coaching, Brown would be working for Tony Sporano and more specifically the Dolphins O-line coach.

Back
Top Bottom