Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams

I think that if he has not signed by now, he could be leaving St. Louis any second now.

oh man this is exciting. I hope we jump on Brown now.

7 million isnt too bad. Compare that to what Big Al Haynes got, and what Nnamdi Asomugha got.

ill gladly put 6 million on the table. We gave Carey 6 years 42 million? i think thats a little much for Carey...but Brown is gonna want the same or MORE than what Carey got, lol.

If i was BP, id say 7 years, 45 million. Take it or leave it.

If Baltimore is not willing to pay him, then why should we? They know him better than anyone.

If Baltimore is not willing to pay him, then why should we? They know him better than anyone.

hmm, good thinking. One has to think, if he is soooo good a Center, why are the Ravens getting rid of him? Dont they need him to protect Flacco?

If hes so good, why isnt everyone jumping on him?

I think hes great personally. But i still wonder why many teams arent jumping all over him.

Stupid agents always playing games..... I can see it now, lets get everyone thinking were going to st louis, and then maybe Miami will pony up!!!

ERRRRRRRRRR, nope!

Stupid agents.

oh man this is exciting. I hope we jump on Brown now.

7 million isnt too bad. Compare that to what Big Al Haynes got, and what Nnamdi Asomugha got.

ill gladly put 6 million on the table. We gave Carey 6 years 42 million? i think thats a little much for Carey...but Brown is gonna want the same or MORE than what Carey got, lol.

If i was BP, id say 7 years, 45 million. Take it or leave it.

C is one of the lowest paid positions in the NFL. You cannot pay your C top RT money, I have to agree with Bill how is your C gonna make more then Long and Carey no way jose.

C is one of the lowest paid positions in the NFL. You cannot pay your C top RT money, I have to agree with Bill how is your C gonna make more then Long and Carey no way jose.
I say $5.5 million. Let's do this.

Thanks!! You DON"T pay a C 6+M unless he is all world. This guy has never even made the pro bowl. C'mon folks. People get so infatuated with FA's because of the promise. Be real! You pay tackles not Centers big money.

Jake is the highest paid OL in the league, 12 Million per season. What are you talking about?

Jason Brown is a young guy. He took on Albert Haynesworth and Kris Jenkins ALL BY HIMSELF, and succeeded.

yes, i think this guy is pretty darn good. Satele cant even block a baby stroller

Missouri personal tax: 6%; Kansas 6.45%.. so we're automatically talking about $420k less in Florida since there's no state income tax. So the number we'd have to whittle down from would be about $6.6MM. Of course if there's an upfront bonus, that's even more he'll save in taxes.

Will he take a million less to live in a tropical climate and be a vital cog in the resurgence of a well-run team?? Would our FO offer him about $5.6MM?? :confused::confused: Wonder what the rest of the market is valuing him at??

I don't want him at any price. It's just not a NEED in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom