Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams

he's not going to end up here I don't think. Too much money.

technically we dont NEED any OL. we just need to have HEALTHY OL.

Thomas and Smiley were both hurt. i promise u guys if they werent, we woulda done much better against the Ravens in Round 1.

Perhaps Satele will play better with Thomas and Smiley supporting him.

But...i certainly wont cry if we get Brown, or draft a C/G early. Having 3 picks in the first 56 (yes?) picks....we could draft 3 big pass rushers instead.

The good news for center/guard Jason Brown is that the St. Louis Rams are willing to pay him $7 million per year.

The bad news for center/guard Jason Brown is that no one else is.

A league source tells ProFootballTalk.com that Brown doesn't want to play for the Rams, and thus wants someone/anyone to step up and match the offer St. Louis has made to him.

Jason Brown is a young guy. He took on Albert Haynesworth and Kris Jenkins ALL BY HIMSELF, and succeeded.

yes, i think this guy is pretty darn good. Satele cant even block a baby stroller

tahts the thing whit this guy, he needs ZERO help against hte TOP NT in teh game. that frees up ur guards to hit other ppl. he took on haynes alone and took on hampton alone. satele had 4 false starts against jenkins and wilfort combined...as the commentators said...HOW DOES THE CENTER GET A FALSE START HES THE ONE SNAPPING THE BALL!

The good news for center/guard Jason Brown is that the St. Louis Rams are willing to pay him $7 million per year.

The bad news for center/guard Jason Brown is that no one else is.

A league source tells ProFootballTalk.com that Brown doesn't want to play for the Rams, and thus wants someone/anyone to step up and match the offer St. Louis has made to him.

Good luck with that.

tahts the thing whit this guy, he needs ZERO help against hte TOP NT in teh game. that frees up ur guards to hit other ppl. he took on haynes alone and took on hampton alone. satele had 4 false starts against jenkins and wilfort combined...as the commentators said...HOW DOES THE CENTER GET A FALSE START HES THE ONE SNAPPING THE BALL!

Or maybe he was trying to gt out early to help a backup guard. The guards shouldn't need to help the tackles as they are the 2 highest paid linemen. All centers need help. Including your beloved Brown.

If Baltimore is willing to let him go, there's a reason for it.

Let's all remember what happened with Damien Woody a few years back.

Rumored to be going to Fins, a bad team (Detroit) overpayed for him and wound up cutting him three years later after a very unproductive tenure.

When good teams don't want to keep good players, to me, that sends up a red flag.

The Rams are overpaying to get someone decent to play for them. He will never live up to that contract.

Let's see what kind of a man he is, play for the money(Rams) or go for heart (less money, his #1 choice, Fins), if he even blinks. Time will tell.

Why spend 7 million to guy who would back up Joe Berger? [does not make sense to me] :oops:

BG12

Let's all remember what happened with Damien Woody a few years back.

Rumored to be going to Fins, a bad team (Detroit) overpayed for him and wound up cutting him three years later after a very unproductive tenure.

When good teams don't want to keep good players, to me, that sends up a red flag.

The Rams are overpaying to get someone decent to play for them. He will never live up to that contract.

yeah Detroit saved WannySpeil from yet another really dumb move

I also remember Kreutz used us

Jason Brown does not want to play for Rams.

According to a source the Rams offered Jason Brown a contract that would pay him 7 million dollars a year, but a source says that Jason Brown does not want to play for the Rams and he is waiting to see if another team makes him a similar offer.
What the Hell is Miami waiting for pay the man!!!

They have been saying the deal remained imminent all day and stil nothing. I cannot wait for something to happen so we can move on.

If he doesnt want to play for St.Louis and decieds to accept less cash then he will probably go back to B-more. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom