Merged: The Official Schedule Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Schedule Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the Pats, dont be surprised if they play the Jets in CBS's big game at noon. Remember, CBS cannot show a 3 o'clock west coast game due to the mens final at the US Open. This further supports the theory of us playing Oakland as since Oakland does not have one of those national games, they will have to play the early game on CBS, and since that is 10 a.m. local time, they will not play at home.

Good point about the Raiders, as they basically have to be on the road for game 1, although looking at their schedule many of their away games could be 1 o'clock. But since CBS's schedule will be full of 1pm games, I don't see the NFL wasting NE-Jets there when they could probably save it for a National game (especially since I think ESPN or NBC might grab the other game). But since we haven't opened with a divisional opponent in almost 10 years, we could very well be due.

Good point about the Raiders, as they basically have to be on the road for game 1, although looking at their schedule many of their away games could be 1 o'clock. But since CBS's schedule will be full of 1pm games, I don't see the NFL wasting NE-Jets there when they could probably save it for a National game (especially since I think ESPN or NBC might grab the other game). But since we haven't opened with a divisional opponent in almost 10 years, we could very well be due.

CBS will have a big game at 1, they are looking at five games, three will be throwaway games, one will be ok, the other will be very good.

We are planning out annual group trip to Pitt or Philly. Problem is there are 20 or more of us and tickets are hard to come by for that many. We may have to settle for Cleveland or Houston.

I'll be going to our home opener this year and if it's Dallas we play, then I say we kick their Cowboy a$$es back to Texas.

I was hoping for the Raiders or Giants though :wink:

Cowboys are playing primetime night game versus Giants at dallas so it will not be cowboys in week one per www.nfl.com

I hope we get dallas, i want to start the year off with a bang, and playing any NFC Least team would be ideal.

ITS NOT THE COWBOYS OPENING WEEKEND WAS RELEASED OVER A WEEK AGO

THURS NIGHT OPENER IS
NEW ORLEANS AT INDY

DALLAS PLAYS SUN NIGHT OPENING WEEKEND AT HOME VERSUS GIANTS
KICKOFF IS 815PM ET

MONDAY NIGHT DOUBLE HEADER IS...
RAVENS AT BENGALS
CARDNIALS AT 49ERS

I know everyone thinks it will be a home game,but i heard this about 3 days ago on sirius NFL network that we might play the Steelers away,just like last year,but i guess we will find out april 5th.

We are planning out annual group trip to Pitt or Philly. Problem is there are 20 or more of us and tickets are hard to come by for that many. We may have to settle for Cleveland or Houston.

If you want to get home alive, go to Pitt. I'm born and bread Philly, and I'd never go see the fins there. Too dangerous. Remeber throwing snowballs at Santa Claus? And don't forget their the only team who has a court and jail cells built in the basement of their stadium.

I will however, find out the hotel and hangout there for most of the weekend!:wink:

If you want to get home alive, go to Pitt. I'm born and bread Philly, and I'd never go see the fins there. Too dangerous. Remeber throwing snowballs at Santa Claus? And don't forget their the only team who has a court and jail cells built in the basement of their stadium.

I will however, find out the hotel and hangout there for most of the weekend!:wink:

Can I join you???? You're a HOTTIE!!!! :tongue:

My dad was born and raised in Philly...Go Phils, Sixers, and Flyers. Glad I am not an Iggles fan. :whew:

Well it looks like the Raiders are out of the picture for week 1 . . .

Lions | Team will likely start 2007 season at Oakland
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 09:59:31 -0700
Mike O'Hara, of The Detroit News, reports the Detroit Lions will likely open their 2007 season on the road against the Oakland Raiders Sept. 9.

That game will be on FOX and from the looks of it will be the "other" game besides the Chargers/Bears. So it looks like, after all the talk about not playing a division oponenet, we will be playing one. So the question becomes this, who would you rather play week 1 in Miami, NE, NYJ, of Buf?

The April 5th release date doesn't look like it's going to happen. I'm not saying it's definitely out of the question, but it's probably going to be moved back a week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom