Merged: The Official Schedule Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Schedule Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The April 5th release date doesn't look like it's going to happen. I'm not saying it's definitely out of the question, but it's probably going to be moved back a week or two.
What makes you think the release date will be pushed back?

Well it looks like the Raiders are out of the picture for week 1 . . .

Lions | Team will likely start 2007 season at Oakland
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 09:59:31 -0700
Mike O'Hara, of The Detroit News, reports the Detroit Lions will likely open their 2007 season on the road against the Oakland Raiders Sept. 9.

That game will be on FOX and from the looks of it will be the "other" game besides the Chargers/Bears. So it looks like, after all the talk about not playing a division oponenet, we will be playing one. So the question becomes this, who would you rather play week 1 in Miami, NE, NYJ, of Buf?
I would like to see Miami play New England for the first game and start the season off with a win against the Super Bowl favorites.

Just a hunch. :wink:

Like I said, it's not definite but it's looking less and less likely. Hold off on those travel plans.
Let me guess, you have inside sources that say something different then the major news outlets(NFL Network, ESPN, etc.) :lol: :wink:

Let me guess, you have inside sources that say something different then the major news outlets(NFL Network, ESPN, etc.) :lol: :wink:

Did you read what is says under my user name?

You know what, instead of trying to convince you, how about we place a bet? I say it won't happen on the 5th, you say it will. What are you willing to put up?

Did you read what is says under my user name?

You know what, instead of trying to convince you, how about we place a bet? I say it won't happen on the 5th, you say it will. What are you willing to put up?
I don't really care if you are right or not or if you work at ESPN.

I dont really vcare..as long as it is a division opponent, and we beat them..it's all good..))

finsfan, I am wondering if you guys will be pushing your schedule release show back a little bit, I have noticed that NFLN is claiming to have the exclusive unveiling at 3 cst, but you have it at 1 . . . I just wonder if that could be the push back you are talking about.

If we do end up opening with a divisional opponent I'd rather play the Jets early. Of the 3 teams Buffalo, New England, and the Jets I least like going to Buffalo and New England late in the season due to weather. If we open with Buffalo or New England then its for sure we will travel to them later in the season. It's still possible we end up there later in the season but if we don't open against them then the odds are better for us. At least thats the way my Dolphin brain has it figured.

Would that game vs Dallas be in Miami? Man i went to a sports bar every sunday this past season and i made friends with this guy named tim and he is the biggest dallas fan i ever met....lol it would be so cool to kick dallas in miami week one, is the infield dirt still gonna be thier next year?(I herd rumors it would be gone any truth to these?) thanx for the person who answere these questions !

i live in md and if we get a monday nite game i will be thrilled who ever we play.

What really stinks is that coming off of 6-10 season we most probably aren't going to get a MNF. A Sunday night game MAYBEEEE. Yeah I would like to play the Pokes. Their my most hated NFC team. But no doubt Pats first game of the season at Dolphins Stadium would be the ultimate. Rather play them early at home to get it on and over with; win and set a tone for the rest of the season. But...probably won't happend. The Jets vs. NE scenario looks more realistic BLAHH...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom