((Merged))Tony Sparano has been fired. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

((Merged))Tony Sparano has been fired.

I hope this keeps getting reported in the context of "Sparano, hand-picked by Bill Parcells" but don't hold your breath listening for it on ESPN.

Wow just saw it also on the NFL Network, you beat me to the post.

Oh well new Coach possibly a new Gm, certainly new assistants and various other coaches.
This means the new people will want new players... 4 - 6 more years of suckage ahead.

Sigh... It is what it is.

Firing Sparano had to happen, but this is also my fear. With every new HC, you will (more times them not) have to start over again, if the new HC wants his people.

2 years too late

I called for his firing over 2 years ago. He was an absolutely pathetic HC in so many ways. I gave a boatload of reasons why here on the board. Just thank god he's gone

Bill Parcells' reaction to the news

[video=youtube;-seFBsg201M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-seFBsg201M&feature=related[/video]

Did anyone see Tony's page on Wikipedia?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

rteZP-1.gif

From the Wiki page

On December 12, 2011, Sparano was fired from the Miami Dolphins as head coach, and will be replaced by Todd Bowles. Sparano is expected to join an NFL Team as a Field Goal Celebration Coordinator or accept the vacant head coaching position at Penn State University.

lol,I've been calling this exact date since the beginning of the season

.....I think a twinke of my choosing is in order. And thats not all, I should be fed said twinke....by no other than the lovely Salma Heyek!

Back
Top Bottom