Merged: TV for the game (LOCAL TV ONLY) | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: TV for the game (LOCAL TV ONLY)

Dolphins Game Will Not Be Televised In Orlando

POSTED: 5:42 pm EDT October 20, 2005
UPDATED: 5:47 pm EDT October 20, 2005

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Hurricane Wilma is forcing a change in Sunday's Miami Dolphins game against the Kansas City Chiefs.

The game will be played Friday night at 7 p.m. in Miami but not aired in Orlando.

The NFL has denied WKMG-TV's request to air the game because it violates the NFL's policy to not interfere with Friday night high school games.

<LI>Click here to find a list of NFL games on WKMG-TV this year.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Xeus24 said:
The NFL has denied WKMG-TV's request to air the game because it violates the NFL's policy to not interfere with Friday night high school games.

High School games?? What the ****????

I forgot. High School > NFL.

This message is intended for the use of members of this forum only and may
not be used by the NFL, CBS, or Directv.

ARGH!!!!!

The local sports bars out here say the if the game is in the air they will pick it up. They do have to beam it to Kansas City so its going to be in the the air for the picking.

SanDiegoDolphan said:
The local sports bars out here say the if the game is in the air they will pick it up. They do have to beam it to Kansas City so its going to be in the the air for the picking.

They won't get the game. None of them got last years Titans game. The NFL scrambled it so only those in the Tenn and Miami area got the game. The same thing will happen here. Don't waste your time going to a sports bar.

byroan said:
They won't get the game. None of them got last years Titans game. The NFL scrambled it so only those in the Tenn and Miami area got the game. The same thing will happen here. Don't waste your time going to a sports bar.

Even the ones with the "old school" dishes couldn't get it.

Bs for all with NFL ticket glad I don't buy the racket!

Edit; Expect they'll update this so I should shut up! But still this game has been moved by two days it should be avail to us at least on field pass

lol they are only showing it in the local market of Miami where all the people are evacuating? lmao... genius... wait is tampa considered local? lol...

Not much to do much to do but protest. Go to nfl.com and hit up the comments and question section and let it known!

Any Possible Way?

Does anyone have any possible way I could watch the game in Buffalo? I almost want to fly down to Miami and watch the game. I am so mad :fire: right now at DirecTv I'm going to digital cable next year and will watch the Dolphins games at a bar.

Back
Top Bottom