Merged: TV for the game (LOCAL TV ONLY) | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: TV for the game (LOCAL TV ONLY)

nolefin said:
not to be insensitive about the hurricane but if the game is moved to sat, sun night or monday will it be shown? it better be or i will be very very very upset! good luck to everyone in fla be safe.

I'm in Orlando and your not insensitive about the hurricane. This was another dumb move by the NFL.

Hummer23 said:
Does anyone have any possible way I could watch the game in Buffalo? I almost want to fly down to Miami and watch the game. I am so mad :fire: right now at DirecTv I'm going to digital cable next year and will watch the Dolphins games at a bar.

Go ahead and switch. You're mad at the wrong people. It's the NFL screwing us over.

Hummer23 said:
Does anyone have any possible way I could watch the game in Buffalo? I almost want to fly down to Miami and watch the game. I am so mad :fire: right now at DirecTv I'm going to digital cable next year and will watch the Dolphins games at a bar.

Forget it man. Unless somebody can get you the transponder codes Then, you have to find a bar with an "old school" 5' dish, and most importantly, somebody there who knows how to work it.

byroan said:
Go ahead and switch. You're mad at the wrong people. It's the NFL screwing us over.

Yep! Nascar is going same way! sad we make these leagues and now this

I cant understand those agree ments being with Cable networks.. But Sunday Ticket is pay service over and above regular programming.

That is what makes it so aggravating.

byroan said:

Rozelle wouldn't have done this.

Canadianfishfan said:
I cant understand those agree ments being with Cable networks.. But Sunday Ticket is pay service over and above regular programming.

- I smell class action suit.

Canadianfishfan said:

TOTALLY agree...

Sunday Ticket subsribers have PAID to watch the game LIVE.

IT is not like the NFL is showing it nationally on free T.V....it would be limited to PAYING customers only.

I can't believe the NFL on this one....they are idiots in my opinion.

CBS should tell the NFL to screw themselves. They paid the NFL a couple of billion dollars. CBS should see this as a free primetime game...the ratings would be VERY good and they would make a killing in advertising revenue.

I am so bitter....one week free of Field Pass here I come.

templarwd said:
Forget it man. Unless somebody can get you the transponder codes Then, you have to find a bar with an "old school" 5' dish, and most importantly, somebody there who knows how to work it.
Thats not going to work any ways. If you remember last year during the Tenn game none of the sats. could pick up the game because regular season NFL games our sent out through digital waves not air waves which makes it impossible to be picked up through the air as normal sats. do. They make it this way to prevent bars from picking up local games without actually paying for the Ticket. Those meaning that we are all completely ****ed because the NFL is a bunch of *******. They can change games for other teams just not the Dolphins

unifiedtheory said:
TOTALLY agree...

Sunday Ticket subsribers have PAID to watch the game LIVE.

IT is not like the NFL is showing it nationally on free T.V....it would be limited to PAYING customers only.

I can't believe the NFL on this one....they are idiots in my opinion.

CBS should tell the NFL to screw themselves. They paid the NFL a couple of billion dollars. CBS should see this as a free primetime game...the ratings would be VERY good and they would make a killing in advertising revenue.

I am so bitter....one week free of Field Pass here I come.

I also plan to do one free week of Field Pass. When they ask me why I am canceling I may go ballistic.

DrMultimedia said:
I also plan to do one free week of Field Pass. When they ask me why I am canceling I may go ballistic.

I wrote the NFL an email DEMANDING a free week of Field Pass, no subscription, no nothing for this game only....I think it's the LEAST they could do.

They're screwing me out of seeing the game on Sunday Ticket so they should give me something.

To my Canadian Fin-brothers out there:

What are the contingency plans if this game is not available on Rogers Sportspak or Bell ExpressVu? Something has to be done....

PhinSoldia said:
will it be on nfl network? or
It will be on NFL network Sunday night. I think its stupid that its not televised Friday night, but I can't complain. I wouldn't have even been able to see the re-run if they didn't change it.

Back
Top Bottom