Merged: TV for the game (LOCAL TV ONLY) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: TV for the game (LOCAL TV ONLY)

NickV13 said:
Here is a copy of the email I just sent to Bob Marsocci head of PR at Directv. As soon as I hear something I will let everyone know. He has always been helpful in the past.---Nick

My name is Nick ......./......, I have spoken with you on the phone in the past and you have been kind enough to help me. You have helped me with a few NFL Sunday Ticket/Miami Dolphins problems I have had in the past. I did not want to bother you by calling you again. I am hoping that you can tell me if you all will televise the Miami Dolphins VS K.C. Chiefs game that has been moved up to Friday night because of the hurricane expected to hit Florida. I am a long time Sunday Ticket subscriber and there have been issues in the past that have kept me from seeing games of this nature live and I am hoping that won't be the case. I appreciate you help in this matter.

Sincerely, Nick .................-

What is his e-mail address? I would like to flood his e-mail box if he says this game will be televised on sunday.

I have a feeling this is going to be just like the Tennessee game last year.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I somehow feel we will be burnt! I hope not, but my hopes are not to high!

Got to go out and get some dirt to put around my house, tons of rain coming agian over the next 6 days! I need to finish my ark!:eek:
I have a feeling that you're probably right, but there's still a slight chance the game we could see the game tomorrow, right? I mean I know from last year that Saturday is out of the question, I thought Monday would be a slight possibility but can't remember the last time there was a game on Friday, hopefully we'll be able to see it. :pray:

Yeah, there's been so much rain as it is... Good luck with your ark. :lol: :wink:

good question. i heard it was a great place to see the games. This might have to be the week I check it out. Good excuse to go...friday night...especially if the game isnt on DirecTV

ESPNNEWS "FRIDAY FOOTBALL"

If you have DTV and you go to your guide and look at game time tomorrow night you will see that ESPNNEWS says Friday Football so I think that is probably going to be our game. There is no description if you try and look but I'm really hoping that will be the fins game!!!!

SOME HOPE!!!!!!!

i just spoke with dtv and they said the game will be telivised fri night.

hmmmm interesting.
I was thinking espn would probably somehow get the game. lets keep our fingers crossed

Ricky Brown said:
does the sunday ticket have there own feed, or do they get there feed from local stations?

I belive it is the local feed but that would mean it will be on friday. i'm praying though for it though.

PaleAle Express said:
What is his e-mail address? I would like to flood his e-mail box if he says this game will be televised on sunday.

I have a feeling this is going to be just like the Tennessee game last year.

Naaaa... this guy is cool it is not his fault if some obscure regulation keeps them from doing it. Believe me I will be as pissed as anyone if I can't watch my boys live----

SuperDuperFan said:
good question. i heard it was a great place to see the games. This might have to be the week I check it out. Good excuse to go...friday night...especially if the game isnt on DirecTV

Don't get too excited.. they use directv to show the game. Last year I drove 2 hrs because they said they had a different satallite and would show it.. when I got there directv dish on the roof and no game.

Back
Top Bottom