Merged: TV for the game (LOCAL TV ONLY) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: TV for the game (LOCAL TV ONLY)

SuperDuperFan said:
what day was that game played on? i cant remember. if it was a weekday then our game would probably be shown too.

The Saints-Giants game was moved to a monday night...there were two games that night, they showed the first part nationally before moving to the regularly scheduled game at 9pm.

Didn't they pick up the Giants-Saints game from FOX earlier this year and show it on Friday night? NO reason they can't do it here and i bet they would pay good money for it b/c an NFL game on Friday would be great ratings b/c there is nothing to challenge it.

:clap:

they will release that information later today i believe

new jersey phin fans that watch the games at the rt10 sports bar

will they get a live feed for the game?

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Please read before doing this, that's what I have been saying!

When they played the Steelers last year on sunday night the game was on directv.

No, if that was the game that was moved, Directv did not show it. We were on the Dan Patrick show trying to get the game on. The NFL came on and said no!

Got our wires crossed i guess. Looked like you were referring to the steelers game here. I haven't read every post b/c I am frantically trying top find out if it's on TV or not.

Here is a copy of the email I just sent to Bob Marsocci head of PR at Directv. As soon as I hear something I will let everyone know. He has always been helpful in the past.---Nick

My name is Nick ......./......, I have spoken with you on the phone in the past and you have been kind enough to help me. You have helped me with a few NFL Sunday Ticket/Miami Dolphins problems I have had in the past. I did not want to bother you by calling you again. I am hoping that you can tell me if you all will televise the Miami Dolphins VS K.C. Chiefs game that has been moved up to Friday night because of the hurricane expected to hit Florida. I am a long time Sunday Ticket subscriber and there have been issues in the past that have kept me from seeing games of this nature live and I am hoping that won't be the case. I appreciate you help in this matter.

Sincerely, Nick .................-

ckparrothead said:
I was REALLY ticked off about the Tennessee game last year man. You have no idea.

Anyway, if it's on Friday I hope that means DirecTV will show it. I guess it would be too much to hope that it will be on local Tampa television or ESPN or something.

I'm sure they moved it to Friday instead of Saturday to avoid the calamity that happened last year when virtually nobody in FL could see the Miami game.

I really hope I can watch it at home. That would be awesome.

I work my second job friday night, before I take it off I need to know. I was so upset last year! My wife left the house, I was cursing, talking to myself!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
We will not see it on Directv, NFL rules state it. That's what happened last year, they will not go up against college football or Monday night football.
What about Friday night though? I just heard a little while ago the game was moved to Friday... so with College Food on Saturday and it not being on Monday night do you think we'd be able to see the game on Direct TV tomorrow night?

Phinphanatic13 said:
When they played the Steelers last year on sunday night the game was on directv.

No, if that was the game that was moved, Directv did not show it. We were on the Dan Patrick show trying to get the game on. The NFL came on and said no!

Got our wires crossed i guess. Looked like you were referring to the steelers game here. I haven't read every post b/c I am frantically trying top find out if it's on TV or not.

Yes, but later on I said the steeler game was on, the tenn game was not. No biggy!

NickV13 said:
Here is a copy of the email I just sent to Bob Marsocci head of PR at Directv. As soon as I hear something I will let everyone know. He has always been helpful in the past.---Nick

My name is Nick ......./......, I have spoken with you on the phone in the past and you have been kind enough to help me. You have helped me with a few NFL Sunday Ticket/Miami Dolphins problems I have had in the past. I did not want to bother you by calling you again. I am hoping that you can tell me if you all will televise the Miami Dolphins VS K.C. Chiefs game that has been moved up to Friday night because of the hurricane expected to hit Florida. I am a long time Sunday Ticket subscriber and there have been issues in the past that have kept me from seeing games of this nature live and I am hoping that won't be the case. I appreciate you help in this matter.

Sincerely, Nick .................-
Thanks man, keep us updated... I can't wait. :up:

Thanks so much for making another thread about this, it was not adequately brought up in other posts...

Thanks again

Here is a copy of the email I just sent to Bob Marsocci head of P.R. at Directv. He has been really helpful in the past with these issues. As soon as i hear i will let you all know-----Nick

My name is Nick ...///....., I have spoken with you on the phone in the past and you have been kind enough to help me. You have helped me with a few NFL Sunday Ticket/Miami Dolphins problems I have had in the past. I did not want to bother you by calling you again. I am hoping that you can tell me if you all will televise the Miami Dolphins VS K.C. Chiefs game that has been moved up to Friday night because of the hurricane expected to hit Florida. I am a long time Sunday Ticket subscriber and there have been issues in the past that have kept me from seeing games of this nature live and I am hoping that won't be the case. I appreciate you help in this matter.

Sincerely, Nick ....-...-.-.-.

painnotpleasure said:
What about Friday night though? I just heard a little while ago the game was moved to Friday... so with College Food on Saturday and it not being on Monday night do you think we'd be able to see the game on Direct TV tomorrow night?

I somehow feel we will be burnt! I hope not, but my hopes are not to high!

Got to go out and get some dirt to put around my house, tons of rain coming agian over the next 6 days! I need to finish my ark!:eek:

does the sunday ticket have there own feed, or do they get there feed from local stations?

Back
Top Bottom