Merged: TV for the game (LOCAL TV ONLY) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: TV for the game (LOCAL TV ONLY)

ESPN picking up a CBS game? yeah...that won't happen

CBS has rights to SUNDAY games. Its no longer a sunday game. Plus CBS would want to make money off it somehow, so even if they did continue to have rights, you dont think they would sell it off to ESPN?

NJFINSFAN1 said:
The game that was moved from the hurricane was not shown on Directv, you are wrong.

I don't remember what game it was, but NFL rules would not let it be shown!

It was the Tennessee game that was not shown. The Steelers game was shown on DirecTV.

I called Directv, the operators don't know a thing! I just e-mailed a Directv exc.

Phinphanatic13 said:
It was the Tennessee game that was not shown. The Steelers game was shown on DirecTV.

Please read before doing this, that's what I have been saying!

I called Directv, the operators don't know a thing! I just e-mailed a Directv exc.

DirecTV is such a joke. It will be 6:55 tommorow night and they still wont have a clue. If they dont show this game ill be so mad.

Just like they didn't pick up the FOX Giants Saints game.

what day was that game played on? i cant remember. if it was a weekday then our game would probably be shown too.

kastofsna120 said:
ESPN picking up a CBS game? yeah...that won't happen

Didn't they pick up the Giants-Saints game from FOX earlier this year and show it on Friday night? NO reason they can't do it here and i bet they would pay good money for it b/c an NFL game on Friday would be great ratings b/c there is nothing to challenge it.

phinfan2003 said:
I believe there is. No NFL games can be televised on any other day other than Sunday or Monday before Thanksgiving I belive. We ran into this last year.

If that were the case they wouldnt have the Season opener on the Thursday:goof:

The Friday night game and TV...

I am currently in Tallahassee, Florida. For those of us not currently in the Miami area will the game be televised nationaly or will it only be broadcast in South Florida? Anyone help me out here? Thanks.

I was REALLY ticked off about the Tennessee game last year man. You have no idea.

Anyway, if it's on Friday I hope that means DirecTV will show it. I guess it would be too much to hope that it will be on local Tampa television or ESPN or something.

I'm sure they moved it to Friday instead of Saturday to avoid the calamity that happened last year when virtually nobody in FL could see the Miami game.

I really hope I can watch it at home. That would be awesome.

:fire: I have sunday Ticket though my cable provider.. THEY BETTER SHOW IT OR I AM GOING TO GO TO THE CAT LADY WHO LIVES DOWN THE ROAD AND STEAL HER 500 CATS AND UNLEASH THEM ON THOSE TV EXECUTIVES!:fire:

Back
Top Bottom