merged: what can we give Washington/Sean Taylor? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged: what can we give Washington/Sean Taylor?

Taylor looks to be more trouble than he costs. I live close to DC, and while I certainly don't agree with or believe most of what these guys write...he comes across as quite the moron...could be wrong, and he is talented, but when you do everything the skins have for this guy and then he doesn't show...not worth the trouble...

canesfins13 said:
How about walk away. There is no excuse for pushing or hitting a pregnant woman, none. Maybe you need an attitude adjustment if you think it is ok.

And nowhere did I say that Taylor is a golden boy, I just think that critisizing him for really doing nothing "morally" incorrect, and for his minor transgressions is inappropriate, especially when there is much worse examples on our own team.

I also refer you to read an admin's post.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=1197634&postcount=43

Geauxfins said:
Taylor looks to be more trouble than he costs. I live close to DC, and while I certainly don't agree with or believe most of what these guys write...he comes across as quite the moron...could be wrong, and he is talented, but when you do everything the skins have for this guy and then he doesn't show...not worth the trouble...

Of course he has a ton of talent and is a moron, he is from the U :roflmao:

canesfins13 said:
How about walk away. There is no excuse for pushing or hitting a pregnant woman, none. Maybe you need an attitude adjustment if you think it is ok.

And nowhere did I say that Taylor is a golden boy, I just think that critisizing him for really doing nothing "morally" incorrect, and for his minor transgressions is inappropriate, especially when there is much worse examples on our own team.

Pushing isn't that bad. If I remember correctly, she came down while he was throwing up or something along those lines, and started hitting him and yelling at him. If she's blocking the entrance, I think a push is about all you can do.

If she wasn't pregnant, it wouldn't have been an issue at all.

South Florida said:
I'll give them any player that they want except for Chris Chambers, Ronnie Brown, Anthony Alabi, and Channing Crowder.

Shawn Taylor.

Man o man.

As long as Greg Jones isn't cracking him, he's gonna make the league forget about Ed Reed.
Taylor couldn't hold Ed Reed's jockstrap.

canesfins13 said:
Punk attitude???? You guys make me laugh, his attitude is much better than the public wife beater McMichael. Taylor might develop into one of the best safeties to play the game.

HEY!!!! She hit him first.

canesfins13 said:
Morals are a blind man's ethics.

Just Win Baby said:
Taylor couldn't hold Ed Reed's jockstrap.

Sean Taylor was drafted #5 overall. Ed Reed was in the 20's I believe. Yes Ed Reed is a great player, but taylor is extraordinary.

kpcane said:
Sean Taylor was drafted #5 overall. Ed Reed was in the 20's I believe. Yes Ed Reed is a great player, but taylor is extraordinary.

Just because he was drafted higher doesnt mean that he will be better. As of right now, i would take Reed over Taylor.

kpcane said:
Todd Blackledge and Tony Eason were drafted ahead of Danny.

Thank you for playing, goodnight and drive home safely.

Phinz4Life said:
Pushing isn't that bad. If I remember correctly, she came down while he was throwing up or something along those lines, and started hitting him and yelling at him. If she's blocking the entrance, I think a push is about all you can do.

If she wasn't pregnant, it wouldn't have been an issue at all.

LOL, but she was pregnant so yes it is a big issue.

Give them Thomas, Madison and a future pick for Taylor.

Sean Taylor?

Bash me if you want but I dont know what his contract numbers are and maybe he wants to be here in Florida. With Arrington a ?? maybe one of our linebackers may look enticing enough to initiate a trade and maybe a mid to late round pick from next year. If saban could get this kid on the straight and narrow that would be absolutely sick. I thought he was a great college player and did pretty good as a rookie. Like I said I dont know what his contract numbers were but as overloaded we are at lb and Taylor is a problem for them if saban can get in touch with him I think it would be great if something could happen. But could always turn out to be a problem for us but saban would not put us in that position I believe. What do you guys think

kingfin said:
Sean Taylor is not wanted in Washington.I will love to make a deal to get him here in Miami.Too bad they got Portis.Ricky for Taylor could of worked.Any thoughts guys.
The only way the Redskins would do Ricky for Sean would be if it was the year 2003 or 2004. Also, We'd be lucky to get a Sean Taylor authentic jersey if we traded Ricky to the Skins.

Already a thtead posted merge that or try and read the threads b4 u post and Sean Taylor good player but bad attitude dont like him

Back
Top Bottom