merged: what can we give Washington/Sean Taylor? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged: what can we give Washington/Sean Taylor?

Ricky has no trade value right now! Washington would want first round value for Taylor.

PhinDude88 said:
Just because he was drafted higher doesnt mean that he will be better. As of right now, i would take Reed over Taylor.

I wasn't inferring a causal relationship with being good and being drafted high. I mean yeah we can go on and on, like priest holmes wasn't drafted, ki-jana carter, etc. but I'm just saying Taylor was picked that high for a reason. Obviously because he hasn't played to his ability, people are going to think he isn't that good or that a PROVEN ALL-PRO like ed reed is head and shoulders above him. I'm just saying I've seen this guy play, and he's amazing. He and Kellen Winslow are just amazing football players. It'll take another year for you guys to see kellen's abilities, but you'll see sean's this year. He will be an all-pro if he stays healthy. He won't be considered better than ed reed by the end of this year, but probably by the end of the 2006 season he will be. His ball-hawking abilities are very similar to reed's, and he's more athletic.

Whats the big deal about posting something that may have already been posted, maybe somebody else didn't see it either Some of you guys need to hang out in a kiddie forum and stop bashing everyone who tries to post something.

Schleprock said:
Todd Blackledge and Tony Eason were drafted ahead of Danny.

Thank you for playing, goodnight and drive home safely.

Some people don't strive for intelligent posts anymore do they? If it's just that easy do you have to do it?

razorphin said:
Ricky has no trade value right now! Washington would want first round value for Taylor.

Hmm.. maybe because he was #5 overall last year. Wasn't Ricky #6 overall? And we gave up 2 firsts for him?

Why are there 2 threads of people thinking Sean Taylor is available? Am I missing something? Why would Washington want to get rid of this stud??

South Florida said:
I'll give them any player that they want except for Chris Chambers, Ronnie Brown, Anthony Alabi, and Channing Crowder.

Shawn Taylor.

Man o man.

As long as Greg Jones isn't cracking him, he's gonna make the league forget about Ed Reed.

Sean Taylor has a long, long way to go before he is close to Ed Reed.

Blitz said:
What have you been smoking? Why would we give up Derrick Pope and a sixth-round pick in 2010 when we could get Kris Jenkins for Timbo and a seventh-round pick in 2011?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I love good sarcasm...:)

Why even talk about something that has 0% chance of happening?

We don't need that headache especially with the price in picks/players that it would take to get him. Oh, let's also remember he was a rookie last year and is holding out for a new contract already. Just what we need Terrell Owens.:shakeno:

EDIT:

I'll also say that there is no team in the league that would want a 195 pound Pricky Williams so why would the Skins have any interest in him? They already have a franchise back in Portis.

canesfins13 said:
I will speak to whatever I want. He was wrong, and in the eyes of this fan he was disgusting. One thing I have learned about my fellow fin fans, its ok to push a pregnant woman if she hits you first, and if she wasnt pregnant there would absolutely be no issue of pushing your wife around. I am embarrassed to say I live among you guys, purely disgusting for any of you to think it is justifiable to push around a woman.

i agree, we are talking about pushing the woman that is about to bear your child. McMike is a strong guy so a push from him could be more dangerous than a push from us normal guys. i dont get how some of you think that a push would be ok. being abusive to women is just plain wrong, football star or not.

Back
Top Bottom