merged: what can we give Washington/Sean Taylor? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged: what can we give Washington/Sean Taylor?

unifiedtheory said:
Taylor COULD BE what Ed Reed already is...

And so much more.....

I know I haven't been around that long (21 yo) but man, when you see talent like that in person, it's just hard to believe that anybody could every play better than that. I think I've seen the best QB, TE, and FS ever play the game. Of course they aren't the best now, but I think in due time Michael Vick, Kellen Winslow Jr., and Sean Taylor will be considered the best to ever play their positions. I know it's a ballsy call, but it's what I think.

PhinDude88 said:
Just because he was drafted higher doesnt mean that he will be better. As of right now, i would take Reed over Taylor.

Agree, its no contest. Reed is in another league right now. Taylor is potential, Reed is arguably the best in the game right now.

Fritz27 said:
You guys are obviously smoking some of Ricky's stash. Sean Taylor was a #6 overall pick 2 frickin' years ago. He's a very good player. No way in Hell do they take one of our old LBs and a crappy draft pick.

He was the 5th overall pick.

Sean Taylor not wanted in Washington? LOL

NOT ACCURATE to say the least. LOL.

finfansince72 said:
Agree, its no contest. Reed is in another league right now. Taylor is potential, Reed is arguably the best in the game right now.

Your right, no free safety is playing at the level of Ed Reed right now. He is probably the best this decade, and after awhile may be compared to Ronnie Lott. I just think Sean Taylor will prove to be better than both in 10 years.

painnotpleasure said:
I don't even think that, that can be pulled off in Madden. :hitself:
Of course it is. Here is how.
1. Take your last 1st round pick (hopefully it wasn't a very high 1st round pick)
2. Trade your 1st round pick
3. Trade your 2nd round pick.

On their side
1. Sean Taylor
2. Their 1st round pick
3. Their 2nd round pick

And there ya go, you now have Sean Taylor.

WitheringPlant said:
Of course it is. Here is how.
1. Take your last 1st round pick (hopefully it wasn't a very high 1st round pick)
2. Trade your 1st round pick
3. Trade your 2nd round pick.

On their side
1. Sean Taylor
2. Their 1st round pick
3. Their 2nd round pick

And there ya go, you now have Sean Taylor.
Haha wow, nice. Did you actually try it and have it work?

kpcane said:
And so much more.....

I know I haven't been around that long (21 yo) but man, when you see talent like that in person, it's just hard to believe that anybody could every play better than that. I think I've seen the best QB, TE, and FS ever play the game. Of course they aren't the best now, but I think in due time Michael Vick, Kellen Winslow Jr., and Sean Taylor will be considered the best to ever play their positions. I know it's a ballsy call, but it's what I think.

Its not a ballsy call -- its a HOMER call and we wouldn't expect anything less. Whats Kellen going to break next year?

JB-Dolfan-VA said:
Its not a ballsy call -- its a HOMER call and we wouldn't expect anything less. Whats Kellen going to break next year?

"we wouldn't expect anything else"?? I'm sure with all of my posts "everybody" thinks that I'm a homer and I just make homer calls. I just call it how I see it buddy. Just like saying the Dolphins will make the playoffs, isn't because I'm a homer, it's because I think they have top 6 talent in the AFC. I don't think anybody can play the game like Kellen can, and I don't think anybody can play the game like Taylor can, and I don't think anybody can play the game like Vick can (what a homer call there, right??). Just because he broke something in a freak play last year, and got in a freak accident this year, doesn't mean he's injury prone. Crowder was supposed to be the 2nd best linebacker in the draft but because he was considered injury prone he went down to the 3rd round. Kellen was #6 overall. I don't think he was considered injury prone, and I don't think he's injury prone right now. If I took a baseball bat to your knee, I'm sure it would be hurting.

p.s. - I'm not violent, and I just used it as an example of kellen's injuries. But I'll kick some *** if I need to, if you guys keep talkin about kellen like this :evil:

jmorgan6977 said:
Bash me if you want but I dont know what his contract numbers are and maybe he wants to be here in Florida. With Arrington a ?? maybe one of our linebackers may look enticing enough to initiate a trade and maybe a mid to late round pick from next year. If saban could get this kid on the straight and narrow that would be absolutely sick. I thought he was a great college player and did pretty good as a rookie. Like I said I dont know what his contract numbers were but as overloaded we are at lb and Taylor is a problem for them if saban can get in touch with him I think it would be great if something could happen. But could always turn out to be a problem for us but saban would not put us in that position I believe. What do you guys think

Sean is the perfect example of what a lot of money can do to a man.

My friend is the defensive coach of a pop warner league team that has won the national championship the last 4 years straight. Sean did a really good dead when he first got his money. He got that team, and its coaching staff these HUGE, and I mean HUGE rings. Diamonds, and gold with cool inscriptions. The works.

Since then though, Sean has slowly became very hard to deal with. That same friend of mine is like Sean's Godfather. His kids are real good friends with him as well. All of them were at the Gym the other day, working out, and they finished with a game of B-ball. Seans and his best friend Bubba got into it, and had to be kept apart or they would have faught. They have not talked since, and Sean told my friend and his kids to choose which side they were on. Well, my friend told him if he is forcing the issue he would choose Bubba. Well, then he brings up how much he did for him, by getting the rings blah blah and more blah. Sad but true.....

He skipped a mandatory camp, and refuses to work out with the team because he is trying to show Gibbs, and the team, that they do not own him in the offseason.

He is also, most likely going to re-sign Drew as his agent, who did something pretty stupid to him the first time.

Oh for the love of money.......

Back
Top Bottom