merged: what can we give Washington/Sean Taylor? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged: what can we give Washington/Sean Taylor?

You guys are obviously smoking some of Ricky's stash. Sean Taylor was a #6 overall pick 2 frickin' years ago. He's a very good player. No way in Hell do they take one of our old LBs and a crappy draft pick.

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
Already a thtead posted merge that or try and read the threads b4 u post and Sean Taylor good player but bad attitude dont like him

he's got a bad attitude cause he wants to workout by himself and not with the team. remember...those workouts he skipped were optional.

byroan said:

I will speak to whatever I want. He was wrong, and in the eyes of this fan he was disgusting. One thing I have learned about my fellow fin fans, its ok to push a pregnant woman if she hits you first, and if she wasnt pregnant there would absolutely be no issue of pushing your wife around. I am embarrassed to say I live among you guys, purely disgusting for any of you to think it is justifiable to push around a woman.

GRYPHONK said:
LOL, but she was pregnant so yes it is a big issue.

Give them Thomas, Madison and a future pick for Taylor.

...then we go into the season with Howard,Daniels and Edwards as our CBs while causing an uproar in Miami headquarters. Dont like it at all.

Originally Posted by South Florida
I'll give them any player that they want except for Chris Chambers, Ronnie Brown, Anthony Alabi, and Channing Crowder.

Shawn Taylor.

Man o man.

As long as Greg Jones isn't cracking him, he's gonna make the league forget about Ed Reed.

Alabi....:confused:

canesfins13 said:
I will speak to whatever I want. He was wrong, and in the eyes of this fan he was disgusting. One thing I have learned about my fellow fin fans, its ok to push a pregnant woman if she hits you first, and if she wasnt pregnant there would absolutely be no issue of pushing your wife around. I am embarrassed to say I live among you guys, purely disgusting for any of you to think it is justifiable to push around a woman.

According to your logic, a pregnant woman has the right to commit murder because no one can defend themselves. :rolleyes:

An admin has already said it's not going to be discussed so no you can't speak to whatever you want.

kpcane said:
For sean taylor? Wow...I'd give up Ricky, Booker, and a 2nd for Taylor. And if that's not enough, I'd give up more. Taylor is amazing.

:shakeno: :shakeno:

Fritz27 said:
You guys are obviously smoking some of Ricky's stash. Sean Taylor was a #6 overall pick 2 frickin' years ago. He's a very good player. No way in Hell do they take one of our old LBs and a crappy draft pick.

I 2nd this opinion and would like to know where you picked up that stash.

unifiedtheory said:
While we are at it lets go get Kris Jenkins from the Panthers...we need a defensive tackle and I'm sure they'd give him to us for Derrick Pope and a 6th rounder in 2010.

What have you been smoking? Why would we give up Derrick Pope and a sixth-round pick in 2010 when we could get Kris Jenkins for Timbo and a seventh-round pick in 2011?

Back
Top Bottom