[MERGED] What does Zack's release mean to JT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] What does Zack's release mean to JT

I don't think so.....DE's are harder to come by then linebackers, but JT may decide he might not want to be a part of the rebuild. We are going to be way under the salary cap if they both leave and can sign anyone we want to. But it sucks seeing your favorite players go.

We should look to trade Jason, we're a rebuilding team and need all of the draft picks that we can get. But I can say one thing, JT won't be happy about this and I'm sure if he makes a big deal about it he might be the next out the door.

It's a possibility,but i hope not....but who's to say that JT will wanna keep playing in Miami with his brother in-law now released.

It might finally put all that pent-up frustration in overload. We should know what's up when FA begins. With Suggs and Allen getting franchised and/or re-signed, JT will be the top DE available (trade, FA or otherwise.) If he does go, it will be within the first two weeks of FA, IMO. I look at it this way- what reason(s) does he have to stay here now vs. what could he (and the FO) gain by leaving?? Unless his wife is dead-set against it, there are far more pros to leaving than staying. We'll see what happens, but I think he's gone.:( (Chris Long, come on down!):lol:

if anything happens with JT he will be traded. he is more valuable than zach is to other teams.

I THINK IT MEANS TRADE.

I don't see where JT fits in, in a parcells 3-4 defense
he is not big enough to play DE in a 3-4 defesne and he will look to finest his way around blocks and you can't do that in a true 3-4 defense you have to set the edge.
I think he becomes a very average OLB in the system as well.
I'm not sure he is worth the money to be average.

I say trade the guy to a team that needs a great 4-3 DE and let the guy get into the playoffs and end his career on a good note.

It means JT can push Katina towards divorce all he wants and Zach can't ask him about it at practice. JT has and will always be a self obsorbed player that thinks he leads by example but don't. This means nothing more than JT can whore-monger on road trips more than he used to and I would'nt be surprised if JT didn't ask our FO to do this.

Why all the hate for J.T. all of a sudden?

It means JT can push Katina towards divorce all he wants and Zach can't ask him about it at practice. JT has and will always be a self obsorbed player that thinks he leads by example but don't. This means nothing more than JT can whore-monger on road trips more than he used to and I would'nt be surprised if JT didn't ask our FO to do this.

WOW , spill the beans G_FORCES

What about sending JT to Detroit for Roy Williams? Detroit has indicated they would like to receive veteran players in return for him.

We should look to trade Jason, we're a rebuilding team and need all of the draft picks that we can get. But I can say one thing, JT won't be happy about this and I'm sure if he makes a big deal about it he might be the next out the door.

Bingo. Well said.

It means JT no longer has his underachiever-in-arms to back him when he wants to stage another revolt against the coaching staff.

Why all the hate for J.T. all of a sudden?
Love the on field contributions. Hate the way he acts after sacks and takes life for granted. Their was a segmant on ESPN showing what a family man he is and a week later Zachs sister was asking for a divorce. The media and fans always talk crap about all our players but him and it is unfair. So I point out to them how imperfect their perfect player is on behalf of the other players that get roasted around here for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom