Merged X5: The Official Brandon Marshall Thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X5: The Official Brandon Marshall Thread

i think part of the "change of scenery" has to do with the coaches and players around him. that's just imo.
You're right, these coaches are not bringing in Brandon Marshall, so it's really a moot point. But these coaches won't be able to do anything with Marshall anyways. We see thugs like Marshall all the time, rarely do they change.

lol so tell me...what position would pat white be good at?

WR? lol

RB? lol

Wildcat qb? well since he can't throw and can't break tackles i guess we are going to use him as an option qb. yeah...nobody ever thought of that before

if that would work then tennessee would do it with vince young, since he can actually hit the broad side of a barn

You're right, these coaches are not bringing in Brandon Marshall, so it's really a moot point. But these coaches won't be able to do anything with Marshall anyways. We see thugs like Marshall all the time, rarely do they change.
I think its dangerous to speak in absolutes, hypothetically its very possible what you stated above comes true but its just as likely that it doesnt.

Again its Risk vs Reward and honestly neither you nor any of us here have any idea the way the Dolphins factor in the Risk potential vs the Reward potential.
Chubbs

wasn't keyshawn a "me" player?

your right, he was...but at this current time do you really see Parcells making a trade for Marshall? I dont see it happening.

not to mention parcells didn't bring keyshawn to the jets...and at the time he came to dallas he wasn't going to be a #1 wr anyways

lol so tell me...what position would pat white be good at?

WR? lol

RB? lol

Wildcat qb? well since he can't throw and can't break tackles i guess we are going to use him as an option qb. yeah...nobody ever thought of that before

if that would work then tennessee would do it with vince young, since he can actually hit the broad side of a barn
As a type of X-Factor than can come in at different spots because he's a playmaker. Not saying he's going to work out, but for you to say it's too early to call Henne a franchise QB, then try and write off White is about as foolish as you only using White as an example to why we cant trust our FO with second round draft picks.

I think its dangerous to speak in absolutes, hypothetically its very possible what you stated above comes true but its just as likely that it doesnt.

Again its Risk vs Reward and honestly neither you nor any of us here have any idea the way the Dolphins factor in the Risk potential vs the Reward potential.
Chubbs
From everything I've seen from Parcells, it's a given that Marshall will not be a Dolphin. Thank god.

your right, he was...but at this current time do you really see Parcells making a trade for Marshall? I dont see it happening.
i'd like to believe they will "look under every rock", as this FO put it. So i'm open to the possibility. I'm not ruling anyone out.

Yes. What's that have to with anything? Last time I checked he wasn't throwing rocks at cars driven by his girlfriend, or stabbing her either.
what does it have to do with anything? i answered the guys question. he said he didn't see parcells bringing in a "me" type player. Parcells drafted Keyshawn. that was my only point. i was in no way comparing their outside lives. :up:

what does it have to do with anything? i answered the guys question. he said he didn't see parcells bringing in a "me" type player. Parcells drafted Keyshawn. that was my only point. i was in no way comparing their outside lives. :up:
I see. Carry on then :)

i wouldnt mind seeing him here. im in the same boat with other posters when they say a risk in drafting a rookie in the 2nd round is the same as a risk of trading a 2nd rd pick for Marshall.

Regardless, i like Marshall as a player and hope he gets traded out of denver. It is clear he is having trouble with his friend's murder and these types of situations affect everybody differently. If he lands in a good situation he may be grateful and grow up. IMO he needs a FO to bring him in, sit him down and tell him his worth to the team. Whoever gets him needs to make it clear that he has one strike left against him and if he screws up, he could be out of the league. If he does not understand that, then he doesn't belong in the NFL in the first place.

From everything I've seen from Parcells, it's a given that Marshall will not be a Dolphin. Thank god.
I assume as well that they wouldnt if all the factors do not add up, but I am not foolish enough to think its not possible.
Chubbs

lol parcells did NOT draft keyshawn

and as far as pat white...how is he a playmaker?

Back
Top Bottom