MERGED X7: Peppers To Pats??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED X7: Peppers To Pats???

Screw Peppers

If We can't draft him, I don't want him........lol

We're building through the draft. And I'll tell ya I'm afraid next year we might be wishing we were playing, USC, Michigan, Ohio State, instead of The Pats, Colts, Giants or any pro team.

Next year could get ugly folks...........

But hell we did sign Eric Green and I've saved a bunch of money from Geico.............

Frikin Pats!!!! Could i possible loath any team more. Now Peppers will take a pay cut just to be on the team. It pays to WIN!!! Rat *******s. Billacheat knows what he's doing! The only part that comforts me is he learned from the Great One.

Just saw on ESPN Patriots in talks with Panthers for Peppers trade

it would be the chiefs pick 34th overall...

:(

you know im okay with this coming from a Yankees fan bringing in a lot of talent doesnt always work lsdfgjhjasd lasjhdajjfsal what the F*** am i saying these guys can burn in hell this is some serious bull ****

It always seems to work out for them doesn't it.

It's been quite the offseason already in the AFCE.

Frikin Pats!!!! Could i possible loath any team more. Now Peppers will take a pay cut just to be on the team. It pays to WIN!!! Rat *******s. Billacheat knows what he's doing! The only part that comforts me is he learned from the Great One.
It does pay to win, but the Pats haven't exactly been a dynasty lately. They haven't won a title since 04' and didn't even make the playoffs last season. You would think these good players would want to play for the likes of the Steelers and Colts, not the Patriots.

It does pay to win, but the Pats haven't exactly been a dynasty lately. They haven't won a title since 04' and didn't even make the playoffs last season. You would think these good players would want to play for the likes of the Steelers and Colts, not the Patriots.

I get your point...But with a healthy Brady and the receivers they have they are always a threat in the playoffs. Shore up that aging defense with a few young players and a couple proven vets...Now they are a legit SB threat. NE could have had a legit playoff run last year with a team that lost a lot of pieces but held it together. 11-5 is an incredible coaching job by Billacheat with a porous defense. With four picks in the first two rounds these guys will be back at next year. God I hate the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom