(Merged xbunch))Clayton says Wallace deal is 5 years/$65 million, $13yr | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged xbunch))Clayton says Wallace deal is 5 years/$65 million, $13yr

Mike ... whatever you do ... DO NOT CHOOSE #19

Does Wallace have a Twitter page? If he does please someone befriend him and tell him not to choose this numbe(Im dead serous). It is seriously cursed and if he chooses it everyone of us know he wont be worth **** in miami.

Looks like alot of you guys are getting your wish. For the sake of our team I hope that you are all right about this and I am wrong.
Hope Wallace is worth every penny you guys are expecting him to be.

I love this team and want nothing more then to see it us win. Which unfortunately under the watchful eye of our GM its has not happened in some time. Hopefully he can buy his way out of this whole he has dug.

Cheers to the rest of you.
Chubbs

Listen Its no secret I hate this GM, and we all know I love to dog our Front Office around these parts, but when push comes to shove I am a die hard screaming my lungs out ever single game even preseason.
Chubbs

Revis to Det just increased the chances of Dee Milliner to be available for us @ 12, ME LIKEY!!!!

Listen Its no secret I hate this GM, and we all know I love to dog our Front Office around these parts, but when push comes to shove I am a die hard screaming my lungs out ever single game even preseason.
Chubbs

I see your point Chubbs, but it's a risk the Dolphins have to take. We've got money and draft picks. A lot of people here bash Ireland for always making the safe decision and erring on the side of caution, and now he is going to get criticized for swinging for the fences. We've seen what safe get's us.

Revis to Det just increased the chances of Dee Milliner to be available for us @ 12, ME LIKEY!!!!

Even if the Revis to Det. trade was official, there is no way in hell Milliner drops to 12. Philly or someone trading up will be scooping him up. I don't see him getting past the 5th pick. There is just too much distance between Dee and the 2nd rated corner in the draft.

Don't be surprised if the Vikings get Jennings and Cruz. Spielman likes to big moves in free agency.

Back
Top Bottom