(Merged xbunch))Clayton says Wallace deal is 5 years/$65 million, $13yr | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged xbunch))Clayton says Wallace deal is 5 years/$65 million, $13yr

Cruz and the pats is possible but minny is more likely to sign him to an offer sheet the giants can't match

Damn, for real?? Guy's a solid vet.

Actually he's pretty washed up. He couldn't play the boundary last year and was pretty much only on the field in nickel situations. There is no way he is worth $7.25 million. I could definitely see them making a play for Cruz with a heavy front loaded contract.

The timing of the Winfield cut says something's going down. They already had the money for Jennings and load holt tells me this is a Cruz attempt with big money in the first 2 years

Actually he's pretty washed up. He couldn't play the boundary last year and was pretty much only on the field in nickel situations. There is no way he is worth $7.5 million. I

According to rotoworld he played in 94% of the total Vikings defensive snaps last year and didn't allow a TD. I don't think he is washed up

Storm clouds are gathering over Miami...literally. Hope it's not a sign.

I Doubt minny gets Jennings and Cruz. Only way they'll get Cruz is to load the hell out of that contract up front. I mean like $12 mil or more cap hit in year one. Poison pill type stuff

Actually he's pretty washed up. He couldn't play the boundary last year and was pretty much only on the field in nickel situations. There is no way he is worth $7.25 million. I could definitely see them making a play for Cruz with a heavy front loaded contract.

What?? He was the highest ranked CB in the league last year. At 37 he just became the best FA CB available.

The timing of the Winfield cut says something's going down. They already had the money for Jennings and load holt tells me this is a Cruz attempt with big money in the first 2 years

Somebody posted that MN has to wait for the harvin contract to be finalized before they can do any big time deals.

Somebody posted that MN has to wait for the harvin contract to be finalized before they can do any big time deals.

My understanding is Harbin already has an agreement with Seattle. So they can sign Cruz to an offer sheet in no time once that goes thru

Apparently the Jest and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are talking Revis...

The Bucs are dangling their first round pick for him.

If at 4 PM Wallace is announced as Miami's new WR, my cheering when at the Heat tonight will have more force because of both the Heat and the signing of Wallace.

Back
Top Bottom