MERGED: Zack as a Strong safety? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Zack as a Strong safety?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think since Ronnie Brown is #23 that we should play him at CB,... then fans would think Surtain is still back there.

You know shame on us all for clicking on this link to begin with. Its just so , so, so FREAKING stupid, I couldn't help it! Where do these people come from? Zach is too slow to be a MLB, nonetheless a Safety. Shame on me for even clicking this link!

Noodle Arm said:
Ooooh good call! Can you imagine how awesome our D would be with Olindo at DT and Matt Turk at DE?!! :eek: We can move Jason Taylor to punter.
Larry Chester at CB.

Fishy...how can you think of taking a guy that is an all pro MLB and moving him completely out of position to SS. Now, he might be fast enough for run support(although at this point I reallly doubt it), but no way is he fast enough for pass coverage. Why waste his skill as a SS when we know what we have as a MLB/ILB. This doesn't even compare to the move of Bua. Bua is actually faster than Zach when at about 215-220 lbs. He had trouble carring the weight (up to 230 in SC last year) and switching to MLB. I believe he has more experience at SS than at MLB in college, so that switch may make some sense...

Please leave ZT at ILB/MLB this year and we'll see if he is still around after this season. He'll be 32 and probably on his downside and not really fit into what Saban is looking for in his LBs...

I think we are missing the boat not brining Garo Yepremian out of retirement to fill our QB needs. He showed the kind of arm that we are looking for and that elusive abilty we crave.

Garo Yepremian for QB in 2005! He's a proven winner that knows how to put together an undefeated season!
clear.gif

Classic. The guy writes a goofy post and instead of just letting it go by the wayside y'all drag it out and embarass him for 11 pages. Weak.

Martel said:
Classic. The guy writes a goofy post and instead of just letting it go by the wayside y'all drag it out and embarass him for 11 pages. Weak.
Right. Thats much worse than making fun of the mentally handicapped on your avatar with rosie's pic as a mentally disabled person. Which is weaker?

You say tomato, I say tamata.

DOLFANMIKE said:
Right. Thats much worse than making fun of the mentally handicapped on your avatar with rosie's pic as a mentally disabled person. Which is weaker?

You say tomato, I say tamata.

Your right! That picture of rosie has to go. YYYYUUUUUKKKKK I would rather see Tiny Tim singing tip toe thru the tulips. (classic video ) yyyuuukkk

This thread was dead...why drag is back out other than to ridicule the guy some more. Just let it friggin' die already...

FinzManiac said:
This thread was dead...why drag is back out other than to ridicule the guy some more. Just let it friggin' die already...

Hey, I missed it the first time around. I needed the laugh. You guys are great sometimes. I throughly enjoyed it. :lol:

Zack who? Crockett?
You don't seriously mean Zach Thomas, do you??

PhinDude88 said:
Honestly, why is this thread still here?

Beats me... I guess people keep replying to it.

See when people criticize this thread, and ask why is it alive, they just BUMP it right back to the top. :lol: So I ask you, why is this thread still here?

Originally Posted by Martel

The difference is it wasnt written as a goofy post, this guy was dead serious. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom